Open today: 11:00 am - 4:00 am
Review Highlights
A Definite YES!

The food was delicious, the drinks were good, the atmosphere was fun. It's a little dark inside... read more

Reviewed 29 August 2018
LUCILLE1982
kambria’s bday party 3.24.18

u bar 3.24.18 grape monster frozen drink is nasty, green apple is ok, wings weren’t crispy, fries... read more

Reviewed 25 March 2018
BiancaLH
Columbus
via mobile

All reviews vip section rap music green apple mechanical bull pitcher atl
Reviewed 2 February 2018

Where do I begin? We were greeted and seated immediately and good music other than that nothing good to say. We went for a birthday celebration and it was a FLOP. The ladies wanted mixed drinks we were told that they did not make Fuzzy Navels, Amaretto Sour or Sex on the beach. When we asked a drink list, the waitress said "Oh, we don't do that here!" SMH. What does that even mean? One of the ladies settled for a Sprite. The men wanted a pitcher of beer. We ordered our food and appetizers, 25 mins later the waitress comes back and says that the "draft" beer in inoperable at the time and the carbonation system for the soft drinks are down as well. We all looked at each other like "OK! Well, what do you have in replacement?" She could not offer a solution. The men ordered can beers and the lady who ordered a sprite settled for ice water, yes ice water at a bar.

Our food comes out we were handed silver PLASTIC silverware. The food was very bland and had absolutely no taste. I was totally shocked that a place whose prices are not the most expensive but not the cheapest would serve plastic silverware. We spent over $100 for horrible service, no drinks, and very bland food. So, the celebration that had planned to be a very pleasurable night turned into a horrible nightmare. I will never patronize this establishment again as it ruined a special night.

3  Thank Ana M
Reviewed 8 December 2017 via mobile

Unfortunately this was my first and LAST visit to the U Bar on Camp Creek Parkway. I would like to ask the Management to post their policies outside the establishment. The cover charge was $10.00 and there was no where to sit. There were 15 people waiting ahead of us. Well I think that having to pay 10.00 to stand up in an establishment is absolutely crazy. The staff were very unprofessional and uncooperative. This was by far one of my worse experiences at a place of business and did I say I am very DISAPPOINTED. I will not return and I caution anyone who wants to have a positive adult experience NOT to visit the U Bar on Camp Creek.

4  Thank Deidre B
Reviewed 31 October 2017 via mobile

This was my third time visiting this sports bar. On this night my coworkers and I decided to meet up here. Finding parking was a challenge. Great to see that Security with police officers checking patrons bags alone with pat downs were a added protection for entering. Bring cash they don’t accept credit cards at the door, but, if you forget they will allow you to use their atm located on the inside after you leave them you drivers license, to pay the ten dollar entry fee. As we entered this place is full of entertainment, they have large screen TVs in every corner a DJ booth, VIP section and a mechanical Bull in the center of the establishment. We had a party of twenty it was a little crowded. I had a bad experience before with their wing specials, the last two time I ordered wings they were covered in feathers and they covered the wings in heavy sauce so you would not see the large feathers on the wings, I warn my coworkers of my past experiences here with the wings, but, two friends ordered the wings without sauce and they were ok. I still would exercise caution with their saucy wings. The other entrees ordered were surprisingly great and we all had a great time. Some of my friends tried the hookah’s and they really enjoyed themselves. The experience this time was great a welcomed improvement. Kudos to the staff and management at the U-Bar I would just keep a eye on your wings my last experiences with talking to the managers were not great. Other people have complain about your wings specials referring to the feathers on the wings covered in heavy sauce. You have a great place stay proactive on your short comings and your establishment will flourish.

1  Thank Gtopia13
Reviewed 31 August 2017

very cheap wings and drinks but it takes forever to receive them. can be fun but police are always inside because of problems and sometimes they kick people out for no reason.

1  Thank blksalior
Reviewed 17 August 2017

Love this place. Wish that we had one in Nap. The food, drinks and atmosphere was great. Will visit again if I ever come back to the ATL.

1  Thank Chelsea L