Open today: 11:00 am - 4:00 am
Review Highlights
A Definite YES!

The food was delicious, the drinks were good, the atmosphere was fun. It's a little dark inside... read more

Reviewed 29 August 2018
LUCILLE1982
kambria’s bday party 3.24.18

u bar 3.24.18 grape monster frozen drink is nasty, green apple is ok, wings weren’t crispy, fries... read more

Reviewed 25 March 2018
BiancaLH
Columbus
via mobile

All reviews vip section rap music green apple mechanical bull pitcher atl
Reviewed 31 October 2017 via mobile

This was my third time visiting this sports bar. On this night my coworkers and I decided to meet up here. Finding parking was a challenge. Great to see that Security with police officers checking patrons bags alone with pat downs were a added protection for entering. Bring cash they don’t accept credit cards at the door, but, if you forget they will allow you to use their atm located on the inside after you leave them you drivers license, to pay the ten dollar entry fee. As we entered this place is full of entertainment, they have large screen TVs in every corner a DJ booth, VIP section and a mechanical Bull in the center of the establishment. We had a party of twenty it was a little crowded. I had a bad experience before with their wing specials, the last two time I ordered wings they were covered in feathers and they covered the wings in heavy sauce so you would not see the large feathers on the wings, I warn my coworkers of my past experiences here with the wings, but, two friends ordered the wings without sauce and they were ok. I still would exercise caution with their saucy wings. The other entrees ordered were surprisingly great and we all had a great time. Some of my friends tried the hookah’s and they really enjoyed themselves. The experience this time was great a welcomed improvement. Kudos to the staff and management at the U-Bar I would just keep a eye on your wings my last experiences with talking to the managers were not great. Other people have complain about your wings specials referring to the feathers on the wings covered in heavy sauce. You have a great place stay proactive on your short comings and your establishment will flourish.

1  Thank Gtopia13
Reviewed 31 August 2017

very cheap wings and drinks but it takes forever to receive them. can be fun but police are always inside because of problems and sometimes they kick people out for no reason.

1  Thank blksalior
Reviewed 17 August 2017

Love this place. Wish that we had one in Nap. The food, drinks and atmosphere was great. Will visit again if I ever come back to the ATL.

1  Thank Chelsea L
Reviewed 5 July 2017 via mobile

went here with my parents, uncle randy, and mary .. we had two pitchers, the margarita and also sex on the beach .. we had the hookah with green apple flavor .. i had the chicken and waffles to eat . it was great . waitress was nice . my family had a great time as well . it just took awhile to get our food, waitress advised that the manager had cleared out the computer so the order was cleared out by mistake however it didn't take long . wings i had could have been fried down a little harder . i'd def return again

Reviewed 20 June 2017 via mobile

So we wanted a spot to chill and of course that is what Atlanta is all about. This place has a mechanical bull that you can ride. The music is great if you love rap. It seems to get pretty full or maybe because it was 1am when we arrived. The drinks are good and the food is awesome. This is a good place to where you don't have to dress up to go out. I love bars over clubs any way.

1  Thank Inez J