“They do steaks right.”

LongHorn Steakhouse
Ranked #14 of 56 Restaurants in East Point
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 16 July 2015

Their are more expensive steak places to go to, but this place isn't bad either. I enjoyed the T-bone steaks at Longhorn. Tender & tasty, what a steak should taste like. I also like the drinks & cold beers, as well. Try the best longhorn samplers (wild west shrimps, stuffed mushrooms & firecracker chicken wraps) a good starters combination. I also liked the sweet chilli calamari & fried green tomatoes. Good service with a decent sized dining area. On the weekends, it does get packed, that's why I go on the weekday and early evening. Good steaks, service and, to me, the prices aren't bad.

Reviewed 11 July 2015

The prime rib was tasty. The service excellent. I prefer more local type food but this was close to the hotel and as the weather was very bad (power kept flickering from lighting) this was a logical choice.

Reviewed 9 July 2015

I am a semi-regular at various Longhorns across the nation. I don't think I have ever gotten a bad tasting meal at any of them I can remember. I have had more than my share of indifferent/rude experiences. Tonight was a perfect case in point. I sat at the bar and the lady that waited on me definitely looked like she didn't want to be there and that came across in Spades. No Smile, no great and I don't just mean at the beginning I mean throughout the meal. There was another lady that seemed to be running for Pick Up orders and she seemed great and actually helped out an annoyed customer that was picking up their order. I wish I had her.

Again... Food was good as normal but damn..... how hard is it to have people that are friendly.

LongHornSteakhouse, Guest Relations Manager at LongHorn Steakhouse, responded to this reviewResponded 26 July 2015

Hi Gichiguy- Thank you for taking the time to share your review! You should always expect to receive friendly and accommodating service while dining with us. Your review shows that we certainly missed the mark and we apologize. Please be assured that our team will be utilizing your comments so the necessary improvements can be made. When you have a moment, please email us at longhornsocial@longhornsteakhouse.com, so that we can try to make up for the disappointment. We look forward to hearing from you.

Reviewed 27 June 2015

It was quite busy when we went, so I can perhaps forgive the service which was a little slower than most similar places we have been to. Waitress were nice enough, but not as friendly as we've had. The food was great when it came, and I guess that's the main thing! We would probably go back if we wanted another steak, though maybe when they were less busy.

Reviewed 2 June 2015

We ate here in April 2015 when passing through on an overnight stopover. The LongHorn was recommended and it is easy enough to see why: the menu might be best described as "routine steakhouse" but the dishes are well executed - the steak I had was pretty tasty altogether - and the service is prompt and friendly. Booking through the waitlist is strongly recommended: the steakhouse is very popular locally and gets busy!