“Very Clean!!”

Best Western Mountain View Inn
Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in East Ellijay
Reviewed 8 March 2017

We came here as one of our weekend get-aways and were glad we did. Although they are undergoing some remodels, this is a nice place to stay. The room was very clean and nice looking, the breakfast was delicious, and the staff was amazing. The lady on evening duty was very accommodating, calling our room just to make sure everything was good. Super friendly staff all around...even the housekeepers were friendly. We didn't feel rushed to leave, as some places have the staff knocking on your door ready to come clean two hours prior to check out time, and with the "do not disturb" sign on!! So I was very pleased this did not happen here and we were able to enjoy every minute we had left. The pool was great and the hot tub...I NEEDED that for sure!! Our stay was quiet, we had no problems with noise at all. The only complaints I have are kind of petty...No elevator (it's only two stories, I'm just lazy and don't want to lug a heavy bag up stairs with my bad hip). The bed was too firm for me, I did not sleep well. There are only outlets, no usb ports. I got lucky having one of my plug-in chargers, or I would not have been able to charge our phones. Other than that, it was great!

Room Tip: Bottom floor if you can't or don't want to climb stairs
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
Brenda J, General Manager at Best Western Mountain View Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 21 March 2017

Dear Kimberly R,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review, we appreciate all the kind remarks regarding your stay with us. We appreciate your business and look forward to your next arrival.

Reviewed 6 March 2017

Beautiful view, clean and met all our needs to visit family in the area. Only complaint is noise. The walls seemed thin, so noisy at waking hours, but quiet during the night. Late night front desk clerk was very nice and helpful.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family

Dear Y9509OLlisat,

Reviewed 27 February 2017

I really liked the setting, atop a scenic mountain yet quickly accessible to restaurants, shopping, etc. If you're coming in at night, it's easy to miss if you're not looking carefully, so perhaps prominent signage would help. Rooms need more plug-in outlets but otherwise they were clean and the sausage and biscuits at breakfast were great. I've stayed at different hotels in Ellijay when I go there for fishing but I think this is the one I'll hereafter choose.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled with friends

Dear LReedNewnan_Georgia,

We truly appreciate your review! I'm happy to hear that your stay was very enjoyable. We look forward to your next visit, when your travels bring you back to the beautiful North Georgia Mountains.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 21 February 2017

This hotel is very clean and a nice place to stay. The view is breath taking. Everyone of the staff go above and beyond to make sure everything is excellent. If you are looking for a excellent hotel and a breathing taken view this is defiantly the place for you. Rooms spacious and very clean.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business

Dear tonyan129,

Reviewed 15 February 2017

I haven't actually stayed at this hotel, because I live in Ellijay, but I wanted to say that this hotel has the best views of Ellijay, GA. I have stopped to pick up something to eat and driven over here to their parking lot just to look at the view while I ate lunch or dinner. You can see the Blue Ridge mountains during the day and at night the downtown city is lit up and it is so beautiful. I don't think people realize how beautiful it is because it is tucked away on top of a mountain. I stumbled across it by accident and so glad I did. You can't get views like this very often.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled with friends

Dear Menner2016,

Thanks you so much for your kind remarks. We do have a wonderful location here on top of the mountain. You should see the sunrise!

Brenda J

27.7 km away
Douglas Inn & Suites
Douglas Inn & Suites
#3 of 5 in Blue Ridge

Been to Best Western Mountain View Inn? Share your experiences!