“Good Breakfast”

Ranked #76 of 454 Restaurants in Duluth
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 21 November 2017

I stopped in with a friend for a quick breakfast sandwich. I waitress was pleasant and very attentive. The breakfast sandwich was good and the grits were as well. I would definitely stop in again if I am back in the area.

Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

My wife and I went to J Christophers for breakfast this past Tuesday around 8:30 a.m. When we went inside we were the only ones there, which I thought was kind of strange, but now I know why. My eggs were cold and you could tell that my sausage and my wife's bacon had been sitting under a warmer. They were not freshly cooked and just barely warm.
Next time I'll be going to Waffle House because the food there is always fresh and hot!!!

Reviewed 19 March 2017

Went here on a recommendation and was glad I did. Great choice of dishes and being from England, I was surprised and pleased to see Crepes on the menu. Fab coffee too.
Only critism is the noise level is quiet high when busy as it's open plan.
Small price to pay though for a great brunch!

Reviewed 22 September 2016 via mobile

Hugh downpour outside but friendly staff and warm setting gave way to wonderful breakfast. Great coffee too. All meals were great!

Reviewed 10 September 2016

What happened: They used to be so crowded and the food was so good. Not as good today and don't know why. Grits were all gummy, egg was runny and pancake was just so. Real disappointment & sad...

Been to J Christopher's? Share your experiences!