“Don't get spinach nachos”

California Dreaming Restaurant & Bar
Ranked #27 of 487 Restaurants in Duluth
Price range: USD 5 - USD 25
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Voted “Best Ribs Sauce” at the Rock’n Ribfest; California Dreaming serves up hearty, much-loved American classics. Start with Barbecue Chicken Nachos to curb your cravings; then slow-cooked Prime Rib, “fall-off-the-bone” baby back ribs or Knob Hill Chicken – a giant marinated chicken breast topped with ham and cheese. Offering private party dining options for catering and large party carry-out; seasonal patio dining; late night bar bites and accessibility for groups any size. California Dreaming actively supports the community, with a focus on area schools.
Reviewed 20 April 2017 via mobile

My only complaint is about the spinach nachos. Waste of money! The only thing you get with this is the tortilla chips topped with something similar to creamed spinach. Nothing else comes on the nachos! No salsa, cheese, sour cream, onions... nothing! Quite boring!
Now I do love the California Dreaming salad!! The rolls with it are scrumptious!!!
I will return to dine here but will never get those nachos again!

Date of visit: January 2017

Reviewed 14 April 2017 via mobile

We had three birthdays to celebrate! We love California Dreaming so it was an easy choice to make as to where we would celebrate our birthdays. You can't go wrong with any food here! I had the she crab soup - yum! The salads are so so good AND they come with a delicious honey croissant! The steaks are seared to perfection. The seafood is so good. A great place to eat!

Reviewed 11 April 2017 via mobile

This is usually my go to spot when down in the area. Food is always good, service is good, prices are good. Nothing bad to say. Very nice calming atmosphere.

Reviewed 8 April 2017

My husband loves this salad and will go out f his way to eat there. It is a bit noisy but service was great and it has a variety of other food.

Reviewed 16 March 2017

My wife had eaten here before and encouraged us (our family of four) to stop here for lunch. Good decision! The salads were delicious ... and I'm not even a salad person.
Our kids enjoyed the variety on the menu and the warm croissants. We will definitely come back the next time we are in the Atlanta area.

Date of visit: March 2017