“Love this place”

Sweet Hut Bakery & Cafe
Ranked #2 of 17 Dessert in Duluth
Reviewed 16 July 2017

I just love this place. Every time we go to Atlanta near this area, we always have to stop. Love the variety of pastries and honey boba drinks. This location also serves food. If you have never been here before, you are definitely missing out. This is a great hang out place for family and friends especially teens and young adults. Great atmosphere. Be prepared to spend some money. The pastries and drinks that you select will add up fast, but definitely worth it.

Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

Omg I can believe I just discovered this place! I'm a big fan of sweets and this place had an amazing selection from doughnuts to anything else. I tried to try as much as possible and I loved it all!

Reviewed 4 July 2017 via mobile

We stopped by here after a long day in Atlanta to get some snacks. I got taro milk tea with double portion of honey boba and chocolate milk tea with double honey boba for my brother and my friends got different drinks, all with Boba of course. We all agree that what we got tasted really good. My friend from Lawrenceville said that this place is known among the locals as the Korean Starbucks and people flock to this place. There was actually a long line when we came in; but, my friend said that it was shorter than most of the time and she also mentioned that their cakes and pastries are really good; but, I can't say it myself since we only got those milk teas with honey boba.

Reviewed 20 June 2017

The pastry alone is worth the visit. If you've never had Japanese-style sweet breads and cakes, you're in for a big treat. The drink menu is extensive; I had a Vietnamese-style coffee and my wife had a slushy. The slushy was really good. Next time I'd probably get a slushy. The Vietnamese coffee was served in a plastic cup, and I'm used to having them in proper glasses. But, no big deal. It's a lovely place. Chill atmosphere. Outdoor seating available. Just go. It's worth it.

Reviewed 17 April 2017 via mobile

such a great find! Perfect for family treats and eats, business, studying, or just to grab something and go. Been here for 3 weeks for school, and I have visited this place about 10 times. The food and treats and milk tea are so different from anything we have back home!! Will miss this place so much! Gona load up a bag of treats before I pull out of town. You must visit this place!

1  Thank acardinrnbsn

Been to Sweet Hut Bakery & Cafe? Share your experiences!