“Good dinner”

Red Lobster
Ranked #54 of 476 Restaurants in Duluth
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed 4 December 2017

My family and I stopped into Red Lobster for dinner one day on summer vacation. Since it was a weeknight, we were seated quickly and the servers were helpful and attentive. This Red Lobster was good for a delicious dinner with great service.

Reviewed 10 November 2017 via mobile

We went to Red Lobster on a Thursday night for Endless Shrimp and we were seated right away.
The waitresses were Extra nice, they checked on us frequently.. And, all of plates were hot and delicious.. The prices for the meals are Great.
I plan to go back before this deal is over.

1  Thank Andra M
Reviewed 23 October 2017

we were in town to teach workshops and got to dinner very tired wanting some good food quickly. Our needs were cared for nicely here. Wish I could remember the name of the manager who helped me and the waitress who served us as they both went above and beyond. The date was Sept 23rd about 6 or 7 PM. Good food and great service!

Reviewed 8 August 2017 via mobile

Red lobster has always been the place to go for dinner no matter where I am. Once again they did not disappoint. This time I decided to try something different and get the seafood dip which was a fantastic choice. It was delicious and had pieces of lobster on top. We also ordered the fish and chips which was not soggy at all it had a perfect crisp when you bit in. The service was great too so I would definitely go again.

Reviewed 14 July 2017 via mobile

I love Red Lobster from the time I was a little girl. I must say that this was The most pleasurable visit. The food was great and Liz was amazing! Thank you Liz for your outstanding customer service!