“Magnificently refreshing & satisfying! ”
Review of SunO Dessert

SunO Dessert
Ranked #4 of 10 Dessert in Duluth
Price range: USD 1 - USD 10
Cuisines: Japanese
Good for: Child-friendly
Description: SunO Dessert, serves customers a variety of tempting desserts new to City of Atlanta. Our delicacy of Far East includes the signature SunO shaved ice-cream, a fluffy yet creamy ice dessert made-to-order for each customer.
Reviewed 9 August 2015 via mobile

The shaved ice here is so finely shaved it's creamy. It's a very satisfying dessert that is very light. It's like having the ice cream without all the fat and calories. Anytime I come back to Duluth I will stop here again and again and again.

Reviewed 1 July 2015

I never had this kind of shaved ice dessert before. I ordered the signature SunO Green Tea and Red Bean. I changed the Green Tea SunO to Taro and then added Green Tea ice cream. The flavor combination paired to well together. I wanted to order crepes also but the cashier told us they recently stop doing crepes. Sad but oh well. I would come back and try other combinations.

Reviewed 15 January 2015 via mobile

The taiwanese shaved ice dessert is delicious. It melts in your mouth and you can choose your toppings and they put a lot.

Reviewed 12 July 2013

During the hot summer, if you're looking for something cold and want a change from ice cream, this "shaved ice" restaurant is pretty good. Clean restaurant, prices ok, they have free wifi if you want it.

Reviewed 8 May 2013

My kids LOVE this place. Every time we go to the Super H Mart in Duluth they beg to come here for a treat. I really like their bubble tea -- my favorite is the green milk tea -- and the kids love their flavored shaved ices with toppings. My son has a dairy allergy and this is a frozen treat that he is able to enjoy. Definitely a fun, inexpensive spot for a sweet treat.

1  Thank Carolyn G

Been to SunO Dessert? Share your experiences!