Review Highlights

Reviewed 19 February 2017
1pure4real
McDonough, Georgia
via mobile

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 9 April 2017 via mobile

I love this place. Nice people and a great, fun atmosphere. I always enjoy the trip. They have arcade machines, a full kitchen with ice cream and pizzas, plus more...

Reviewed 19 February 2017 via mobile

My 2 boys and I live an hour away and we didn't want to head back our way from a previous engagement so we decided to stop here. Great decision! We were greeted by Yasmeen and she was the sole reason I decided to stay as long as I did. She was kind, the prices were reasonable but she accommodated us above and beyond. Her customer service was beyond professional, she was genuinely kind.

Yes, it was a small place BUT it was neat, clean and not over-crowded. Jong was our laser tag guide, he was super nice. We had the entire laser tag room to ourselves, as the crowd had not arrived yet. Jong was very personable and helpful with my boys and their laser tag room was way better than some of the bigger places we've been. It was super fun, I wish they had more games but it's a small place so couldn't expect more. Their laser maze was amazing. I wanted to do it again, I couldn't believe how much fun this place was. It's a great place, not necessarily for a large party but it's definitely fun for a quick visit with you and your kids.

Reviewed 21 November 2016 via mobile

Had my son's birthday here. We had done other laser tag parties but this was by far the best. Betty was super attentive and my wife said this was the first birthday party which was stress free. The laser tag arena was the best I have been too with the different levels that you can go to. The laser maze was fun too. Arcade had games for every age. Pizza was good. Great place to have a birthday party and if you just want to have fun!

1  Thank matthewinmi
Reviewed 16 June 2016

We just drooped in on a rainy afternoon. My son was able to join in with a group already there. We bought a special for under $20: two session of laser tag, one try at the laser maze and a bag of tokens for the arcade. My nine year old son had a great time and wanted to go back the next day.

I would suggest calling if you want to join a group, we were lucky.

Reviewed 23 May 2016 via mobile

We had a lot of fun here. The staff was super friendly. And the facility was clean. The laser tag area is two levels and even the adults in our group had a blast. The kids liked the laser maze ok also. The game room area is not all that big but plenty to keep the kids busy for an hour or so. We spent about 2 hours there and the kids had fun and were worn out when we got done.

Reviewed 22 May 2016 via mobile

We got a gift certificate for two games of laser tag, a Laser Maze Challenge and tokens for the arcade. I split it all between my two boys and they loved it. They said it was the best laser tag they've been to. We will be back, especially on rainy days.

Reviewed 23 December 2015

Space was very clean and well maintained. A few arcade games weren't working but they had the basics (whack-a-mole, skee ball, car racing, basketball, etc.). Staff was very pleasant and allowed our 6 year old nephew to play along for free since it was his first time trying out laser tag. He loved it. The theme was fun (pirate ship) and the space was the perfect size for him (two floors of easy to navigate paths). Would go back and let him try a second time for sure.

Reviewed 22 July 2015 via mobile

Laser tag is a great family experience in a wooden ship similar to a pirate ship where we hunt for an adversary group using a harmless laser gun. You are placed in a group, wear a vest color coded by group that has the laser pistol attached. You are sent to begin the hunt. When an opposing laser illuminates your vest it vibrates and you wait a few seconds before you are able to shoot an opponent. The ship is low lite and it is a lot of fun hunting, it has hiding places, open spaces and some lasers on walls that will shoot you. The laser gun keeps scores individual as well as for the group. The session lasts 15 minutes. Multiple tickets can be purchased at a discount. There is a laser maze you can add to your ticket. There are also games you can play while waiting your turn. Kids enjoy the game s well as teens and adults..

Reviewed 16 March 2015

If you like laser tag, this is a place to go. I like their friendly staff, and the manager was able to work out a deal for our large group.