Review Highlights
Fun and Exciting

I love this place. Nice people and a great, fun atmosphere. I always enjoy the trip. They have... read more

Reviewed 9 April 2017
Valorguy4
Cumming, Georgia
via mobile
What a Hidden Treasure

My 2 boys and I live an hour away and we didn't want to head back our way from a previous... read more

Reviewed 19 February 2017
1pure4real
McDonough, Georgia
via mobile

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 22 July 2015 via mobile

Laser tag is a great family experience in a wooden ship similar to a pirate ship where we hunt for an adversary group using a harmless laser gun. You are placed in a group, wear a vest color coded by group that has the laser pistol attached. You are sent to begin the hunt. When an opposing laser illuminates your vest it vibrates and you wait a few seconds before you are able to shoot an opponent. The ship is low lite and it is a lot of fun hunting, it has hiding places, open spaces and some lasers on walls that will shoot you. The laser gun keeps scores individual as well as for the group. The session lasts 15 minutes. Multiple tickets can be purchased at a discount. There is a laser maze you can add to your ticket. There are also games you can play while waiting your turn. Kids enjoy the game s well as teens and adults..

Date of experience: July 2015
Reviewed 16 March 2015

If you like laser tag, this is a place to go. I like their friendly staff, and the manager was able to work out a deal for our large group.

Date of experience: March 2015