Tree Story Bakery & Cafe 트리 스토리
Ranked #3 of 10 Dessert in Duluth
Reviewed 25 May 2016 via mobile

We got the macaroons set, a pecan tart, a pear tart, & a cup of Korean shaved ice. All were amazing and the bakery itself is gorgeous.

Reviewed 9 April 2016

When the powder was pour, I should have known better. Just disgusting. No flavor, nothing. $5 down the drain. I took a few sips and chucked it. Hopefully, the pastries are better.

Reviewed 14 January 2016

A legit bakery! You are tempted at every turn. Try everything! The sweet potato bread is yummy. Love everything I bought and will be back for more.

Reviewed 22 September 2015

Had never heard of this place, and just happened upon because we decided to check out Super HMart next door, and so glad we did!!! This bakery is AH-MAZ-ING!!! the cakes looked so decadent like they could be out of a 5 star restaurant. We tried their breads that they had out to sample, one bite and consider me hooked! So fresh, and soft, and some of the most original flavors and types you'll find anywhere. We walked out of there with the sweet potato roll and a fig bun, we just couldn't help ourselves! Side note, if you're on a diet and really trying to stick to it, do not go here, because you will not be able to stick to it with everything they have to offer....BUT, if you are aloud to bend those diet rules, and have a little bit of a cheat, you HAVE to try this place!!!

Reviewed 17 August 2015

The bakery caught my eye as I was having dinner at a Vietnamese restaurant in the same shopping center. When I entered I was delighted to see all sorts of pastries with samples readily available. I opted for the fresh berry cream cake. It was so light and flavorful without being too sweet. I can't wait until my birthday so I have an excuse to order a whole cake.