“Very Good Food”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours
Reviewed 28 February 2018

We ate here while in town for business. It is very popular as it was very crowded at 7:30 on a Thursday night. Luckily there was some room available at a table in the bar area and we were seated right away. The service was friendly and fast. All the food was very good, especially the Oh Nuts appetizer. I don't like asparagus, but the asparagus fries were done very well and were good even for someone that doesn't normally eat asparagus. My colleague had a crab cake which was delicious and my french dip sandwich was very good as well. The buffalo wings appetizer was just ok, nothing special. I would recommend and eat here again while in town.

Reviewed 26 February 2018

Met a longtime friend here for a quick dinner. The server was very good, but I did not recall her name. It was very busy inside so we sat outside. There was no smoking outside, which made it even better. The service was pretty good, and the food was about the same. I had a burger with a side salad that consisted of local veggies, apples, etc. It's worth a try.

Reviewed 14 February 2018

Was there at the end of January and was staying nearby and walked over for a bite to eat. Best burger ever. The sushi was yummy. My co-worker had the scallops and they looked yummy. Drinks were wonderful! Taylor was our waitress and was very attentive but not the hovering attentive. Will definitely go again. Getting hungry just typing this.

1  Thank Cynthia B
Reviewed 11 February 2018

Marlow's is as consistent as it gets throughout the local chain and offers truly excellent food quality at very reasonable prices. Our company dinner for 5 was less than $ 100 with 2 appetizers. The hamburgers are 2nd to noon and you must try the jalapeno corn grits as a side. Always friendly atmosphere and excellent service I highly recommend any location of this local chain.

Reviewed 8 February 2018 via mobile

It is an acceptable place for dinner. Never, ever get the filet. This is not a steak place. I got it last time and it came in two overcooked pieces--not what I expected at all. Had I known it would be two small medallions instead of the filet that I ordered, I would have gotten something else.

This last visit, I got the chicken stack. THIS is a good, healthy, solid choice. I will always get this.

Also, always hide your valuables in your car. Too many of my co-workers have had their car windows smashed in and backpacks stolen from the parking lot. Not even kidding.