“Must try the ahi tuna poke and shrimp & grits!”
Review of Marlow's Tavern

Marlow's Tavern
Ranked #4 of 466 Restaurants in Duluth
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours
Reviewed 2 April 2017 via mobile

We always have the ahi tuna poke when we visit Marlows! Its delicious & the won ton chips are awesome! Shrimp n grits are also a must try. If they offer the lamb burger as their special, be sure to order it. You won't be sorry. Also, fried okra as side, I highly recommend.

Reviewed 25 March 2017 via mobile

Bar with good food. Upscale. Although it is a bar, it is not bar food...it is better. Watch your timing...sometimes there is a long wait.

Reviewed 22 March 2017

I love Marlow's but I love the one in Duluth because they now know us! My husband and I decided we wanted to go out one evening and couldn't get a table so we sat at the bar. Now all we do when we go is sit at the bar each time and know all the usual bartenders. We go at least 2x month and they are always consistent. The atmosphere is always lively and the energy always positive.
Our food took a while to come out one time and without us even having to say anything, the manager came out and apologized and told us our meal was on the house AND offered us appetizer while we waited. Great service recovery.

Reviewed 19 March 2017

WOW! We've eaten at several Marlow's Taverns and my taste test at the first visit is "How good is their Tavern Burger and fries?" WOW! Comfort food at its best! Great burger. Best fries in the world. All made better by this incredible tomato-bacon jam (kind of like catsup, only 1000 times better). Put it on your burger. Dip your fries in it. The fried okra is awesome too - whole pods of okra, enrobed in a light batter and fried. YUM. Tender, flavorful. Nice atmosphere - like the other Marlows - just go in and you are at home. Yes, they have a zillion other options - not just burgers. And they have a fabulous Sunday brunch. But this is my favorite dish at Marlows!

1  Thank happy_in_paris_10
Reviewed 16 March 2017 via mobile

Ate here on recommendation of Hilton Garden. Excellent choice and as you see from my many reviews, I'm fair. Shrimp and Grits different than any I've had and were excellent. Sit at bar if you can. Service was great from Keisha. Very personable. March features Mardi Gra New Orleans style dish. I'll definetly go back!! Licked my plate clean.

1  Thank fathert2014