“Breakfast”

Duluth Diner
Ranked #21 of 462 Restaurants in Duluth
Cuisines: American, Diner, Greek
Reviewed 9 January 2017 via mobile

I love enjoy Duluth Diner and have good home cooking and Greek food. The Chaluah French Toast is very good. My girlfriend and I enjoyed the quick service and a meal on a cold morning.

1  Thank Kevin W

Reviewed 22 December 2016

I actually went to this place because I thought this was the GEORGIA diner and wanted to check it out but unfortunately it was not! I ordered a gyro platter with a salad and they brought me a frozen pre-made salad! Then to make matters worse the next salad they brought out was "slimy" to say the least so I sent it back and just ate on my fries instead. The gyro was decent but after having the bad salad experience I realized that all the food had been sitting around because its all pre-prepared....I will never go back to this place again! BEWARE!!

Reviewed 2 December 2016 via mobile

15 of us walked in and they staff greeted and said sit where wanted. The menu was so large with so many options no way could they be good with all of it - but they were ! Everyone throughly enjoyed their meal and even the huge dessert portions . The waitresses were very attentive and kept the drinks filled . Separate checks were no problem . We will return next time we are here .

Reviewed 16 November 2016 via mobile

The daily specials are always very good. Breakfast served all day. Excellent and big salads. Yummy burgers and onion rings. Definitely check the diner out for a yummy lunch.

Reviewed 20 October 2016 via mobile

We ate here one evening when we were craving breakfast fare. The menu is really substantial and the food was great. It's a little worn on the inside but then again, it's a diner. We had an Omlette and scrambled eggs. They came with grits or potatoes and toast. I chose to get bacon with mine and it was good and crispy. We will return to this restaurant to try the meatloaf and the incredible looking desserts!

1  Thank braizes8

Been to Duluth Diner? Share your experiences!