“Quick Dinner”

Arena Tavern
Ranked #55 of 466 Restaurants in Duluth
Cuisines: American, Bar
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Outdoor Seating
Description: We are an Upscale Sports Bar with 70 Flat Screen TV's. We also have 36 Beers on Tap. Large selection of craft beers. Come try our new Smokehouse menu. We also have Steaks, Burgers, Sandwiches and Salads.
Reviewed 8 October 2017 via mobile

We stopped in for a quick dinner between my son's hockey games. The fish tacos were extremely good and do not miss the sweet potato fries!!! My son's burger and fries were thoroughly enjoyed as well.

The staff were friendly and welcoming ... refilling our drinks and checking in just enough. Our order was received fairly quickly and in plenty of time for the next game.

Reviewed 6 October 2017

We had lunch here one day and they were having a problem with their air conditioning. One side of the bar had the heat on and the other side had air but it was warm. The waiters/waitresses were sweating. We had been setting up for an event all day and wanted a place to eat and cool down before getting back to work. The food was okay but nothing special. I'm sure there could be something good there to eat but we didn't find it.

Reviewed 2 October 2017 via mobile

Our party of six visited Arena on a Thursday night. Our server was very helpful and friendly and our food was delicious. Though there are plenty of TVs covering sports the volume was low enough we could easily talk and enjoy our meal.

I would definitely return if I'm ever in the area!

Reviewed 19 September 2017

we stayed at the Hampton and walked over to the restaurant for a later dinner and a beer. On the menu they had a regular and a large corned beef sandwich. i ordered the large option since we had missed lunch that day. It was huge, like you would get in a deli in N.Y. The meat was tender and it tasted great. The beer selection was also very impressive. I think they had over 20 on tap.

1  Thank ogura98
Reviewed 6 September 2017

My family and I had lunch here Saturday. My daughter and I shared the smokehouse burger. The burger was juicy and cooked very good. There are plenty of TV's for watching football as well.

Been to Arena Tavern? Share your experiences!