“Wonderful Experience”
Review of Epicurean Cafe

Epicurean Cafe
Reserve with OpenTable
Epicurean Cafe is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #26 of 462 Restaurants in Duluth
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Had the most wonderful meal, at a very quaint restaurant with a great ambiance. Our server, Teniecha, was gracious, friendly and helpful. The food was delicious.

Reviewed 8 March 2018

Excellent restaurant in downtown Duluth. The menu varies, but the chef is very good and the food is always a winner. Located in a historic old house, and has a wonderful covered deck for dining, a nice bar and good selection of wine.

Reviewed 6 February 2018

I hadn’t eaten at this restaurant since the name change so it has been about two years ago. We always ate there when visiting my family in lawrenceville and the food had been excellent- this time my salmon was overcooked and not very exciting to say the least. Atmosphere is wonderful since that can’t change.

Reviewed 13 November 2017 via mobile

We had a business dinner here and found the restaurant to be very charming. The food was very good but nothing unique or different. The servers were attentive but the time between courses seemed to lag. I️ would go back but it’s not on my list of favorites.

Reviewed 5 November 2017 via mobile

The restaurant is located in the historic Knox House on the Town Green in downtown Duluth, Georgia. It’s a lovely old home that’s been transformed into a delightful and delicious eating establishment (I should know... I operated a business in this location between 2002-2007 called grassRootsgirls).

Soft, classic jazz infiltrates the dining rooms and contributes to the romantic atmosphere. The dishes we tried were pure perfection: we had the tomato bisque, persimmon salad, the beef brisket, and the grilled octopus ...which is out of this world. There’s a nice wine list to choose from so you’ll find the perfect accompaniment to your meal. The server we had was well-versed on the wine selections.

We will take the grown kids with us next time: they’ll appreciate the sophisticated menu and remarkable flavors.

Been to Epicurean Cafe? Share your experiences!