“Great Coffee & Slow Service!!!!!”
Review of Starbucks

Starbucks
Reviewed 26 March 2017

The coffee was excellent as usual but the service was very slow. It took me 20 minutes to get a regular cup of coffee. Barista Brian took my order and didn't ask me for my name. I stood there along with everybody else, and after 20 minutes I asked McKenzie for my coffee and she apologized. She then took care of me, thank you. I was told that regular coffee should be made immediately that's why they don't ask for your name. Maybe Brian should be retrained so other customers will not be inconvenienced .

Reviewed 28 November 2016

Slow service, understaffed and nasty. I'm not one to use a drive thru. I always go inside. Since the store was remodeled a few months ago the cream and sugar counter is never clean. Often they are out of cream/milk, stirring sticks, etc. Yesterday, instead of a carafe of cream, there was a third of a jug of half and half in its place. The trash is often overflowing and the counter needs cleaning.

Reviewed 5 September 2016 via mobile

By far the WORST Starbucks I have ever been to! The associates do not know what they are doing. Unorganized! I come to this Starbucks while I'm in town visiting family and it's not the first time I receive this kind of service. I've done drive thru and they got my order wrong! I did mobile order and waited over 30 minutes for my coffee! Horrible service! I do not recommend this Starbucks location. Very horrible!

Reviewed 1 September 2016 via mobile

Depending on the time of day you go will determine your experience at this location. Mornings the staff is fabulous, fast, and friendly. My order is quick and correct, absolute perfection.
Now anytime after 10 a.m. it is a nightmare, especially in the late afternoon. Be warned if you use the drive thru you are trapped,and will be waiting a minimum of 20 minutes or more. Then you get to the window only to find your order is wrong. I have been stuck in line for 32 minutes, I kid you not, that when they had a special going on that I ordered the special and by the time I got to the window to pay I was informed that the special had expired. When I explained that I had been in line 32 minutes after ordering it, that it wasn't my fault it was met with "sorry one of our machines isn't working, there is nothing I can do". Another occasion I was given an order that was not mine, I told her that it wasn't my order, I was then told they must have given my order to car in front and I could cone inside and reorder if I still wanted it. Really, Starbucks I sat in line for over 20 minutes and now you want me to come inside to redo my order????

Reviewed 17 May 2016 via mobile

My husband and I were passing through on our way home to Alabama & we went through for 2 grande like place coffees. Not that hard, right? The line was creeping along, and we would have actually left the line but the drive through line is one of those you can't get out of. We waited 30 minutes in the line until we finally got to the window. Another 10 minutes passed before the lady finally came to the window and took our payment. I got our coffees and began to drive off, taking a sip of mine and realizing is was BARELY luke warm. Disgusting. After all that.. I parked and walked in, which made me even more upset.. Because as I walked in, there were 5 workers and NO customers, yet we all had to wait in that horrific line! I said, "I just came through the drive through and my pike place coffee is cold." I was not given an apology or anything, just handed a new cup of coffee. We give a lot of money to Starbucks, and this was seriously the most pathetic service I've ever seen.