“Happy Hour prices are great but.......”
Review of Sonic Drive-In

Sonic Drive-In
Ranked #133 of 182 Restaurants in Douglasville
Price range: USD 1 - USD 20
Cuisines: American, Fast food
Reviewed 19 January 2017

The happy hour prices are great but the consistently get your order wrong and have long lines that aren't managed well. Im not a fan of the food here but when they get the beverages correct they are very tasty.

Reviewed 1 May 2016 via mobile

First off the drive thru was broke so we had to park to order (that was not that big of a problem). But when I ordered a root beer they were out, so I ordered a slushy but guess what the machine was broke. I ordered the ultimate Chicken club, I get home and they did not give me an ultimate chicken club. We are not going to be going to Sonic for a long time.

1  Thank Leeanna T
Reviewed 9 April 2014 via mobile

We stopped at the Sonic on our way to Alabama. Basic burgers and fries; lots of onion rings come in an order, it was impossible to eat them all! and we got a plain burger for our dog and she thought it was quite delicious.

Reviewed 7 July 2013

That sums it up - when my husband and I visit family in town, we will go to Sonic at least once a day (and sometimes a couple times) for their iced tea - always fresh brewed - always good. Their tea hits the spot and they never get it wrong (we drink unsweetened tea - an oddity in the South). Good service.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Douglasville, Georgia
Reviewed 3 May 2010

They have the best hambuger
tator tots and milkshakes, sweet
tea,: hot dogs, and what ever else
you like. Great ice cream.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook