“Not a Normal chain store!”
Review of O'Charley's

O'Charley's
Ranked #68 of 185 Restaurants in Douglasville
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 11 July 2017

Great soup and salads. Desserts are first class and above expectations. Their soups of the day are the very best.

Date of visit: July 2017

Reviewed 25 June 2017 via mobile

Friday nights used to be packed here. Tonight the place is deserted. Not sure if it's an off night or a new trend as we haven't been in a while.

Food was hot & drinks were cold - service passable. Pretty typical for a fern bar restaurant. Maybe that explains the lack of crowd.

Date of visit: June 2017
1  Thank GaryT225
Reviewed 22 May 2017 via mobile

This location closed for remodeling and since the reopening, the food has not been nearly as good. Had a cheesesteak tonight, the steak was not chopped into bite size pieces as usual, but served in flat over cooked sheets. Cheese was not melted

Date of visit: May 2017
1  Thank lesbella
Reviewed 22 May 2017 via mobile

Today was the 3rd time in a row of very bad (or should I say No)customer service! I will not be back! Was seated immediately then waited 8 min for anyone to acknowledge I was there. My order was finally taken and I was told he was going to get some rolls for me. I never saw the waiter again. 16 min later a different person who was dressed like a manager brought me my food and asked if I needed anything else. I told him I was still waiting on my rolls and I needed silverware. He had yet another person bring me silverware. 21 min later a 4th guy finally brought my rolls, at that point I was almost done with my meal. My original waiter finally showed up with my bill after I had been sitting waiting on it. As I was leaving there were 3 employees standing near the hostess area at the front door - non of them even acknowledged I was leaving. Not a word was said to me. This all took place on a Sunday afternoon at 4:30 and the restaurant wasn't even 1/2 full.

Date of visit: May 2017
2  Thank SW706
Reviewed 20 April 2017 via mobile

Gave it another shot, bad choice!! Barmaid, Lindsey bragged about putting too much sour mix in drinks to cut down on using the correct amount of fresh lime juice. When I spoke to the manager, she continued to say, "you drank it all." I thought the drink was overly sweet but, thought I had missed read the ingredients. She even made the house Margarita sweet as candy, gave me a stomach ache. My card club was going there tomorrow, not a chance now. I am letting everyone know how bad they are!!! Lindsey has a very very bad attitude!!!!!!!!

Date of visit: April 2017