“Worst customer service - stay away! ”
Review of O'Charley's

O'Charley's
Ranked #52 of 184 Restaurants in Douglasville
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 22 May 2017 via mobile

Today was the 3rd time in a row of very bad (or should I say No)customer service! I will not be back! Was seated immediately then waited 8 min for anyone to acknowledge I was there. My order was finally taken and I was told he was going to get some rolls for me. I never saw the waiter again. 16 min later a different person who was dressed like a manager brought me my food and asked if I needed anything else. I told him I was still waiting on my rolls and I needed silverware. He had yet another person bring me silverware. 21 min later a 4th guy finally brought my rolls, at that point I was almost done with my meal. My original waiter finally showed up with my bill after I had been sitting waiting on it. As I was leaving there were 3 employees standing near the hostess area at the front door - non of them even acknowledged I was leaving. Not a word was said to me. This all took place on a Sunday afternoon at 4:30 and the restaurant wasn't even 1/2 full.

2  Thank SW706

Reviewed 20 April 2017 via mobile

Gave it another shot, bad choice!! Barmaid, Lindsey bragged about putting too much sour mix in drinks to cut down on using the correct amount of fresh lime juice. When I spoke to the manager, she continued to say, "you drank it all." I thought the drink was overly sweet but, thought I had missed read the ingredients. She even made the house Margarita sweet as candy, gave me a stomach ache. My card club was going there tomorrow, not a chance now. I am letting everyone know how bad they are!!! Lindsey has a very very bad attitude!!!!!!!!

1  Thank Rosiatiae
Reviewed 11 April 2017

The 16 ounce Prime Rib is as good as the ones from my childhood! Tender & Flavorful... along with mac n cheese and fresh baked potato was a meal to remember.

Reviewed 2 November 2016

I've been to O'Charley's in different states, and I can honestly say - I have never had a bad meal or been disappointed by any of them. This is the place to eat if you want reliable service and an enjoyable meal. Everything is good!

Reviewed 7 September 2016 via mobile

Great lunch and margaritas one of the friendliest servers we had in a while sure makes it that much better when you're out to enjoy. Good food nice drinks. Thanks for a enjoyable afternoon.