“Crowded Sunday”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Half Restaurant. Half Store. All Country
Reviewed 11 December 2017 via mobile

Very crowded today but the wait wasn’t too long. The food is as consistently good as other Cracker Barrel’s. Good service.

Reviewed 28 November 2017

After driving and sitting in traffic for nearly three hours with two children, this was a very pleasant experience all around. The food was excellent! Our waitress (Laura) was very kind and helpful. I will stop at this location again!

Reviewed 15 November 2017 via mobile

We ate here one evening after being on the road for several hours. It was very conveniently located about 1 block away from our hotel. Cracker Barrel is usually delicious and this restaurant did not disappoint. My eggs were a little undercooked for my tastes so I told the server and within minutes, I had 2 new eggs choked to perfection. My mother had the open-faced roast beef sandwich and she said it was yummy. Our server was lovely. I enjoyed shopping in their store and the prices were great. We'll continue to visit Cracker Barrel in the future.

Reviewed 19 October 2017

Our usual good experience with this establishment was turned sideways here. Our waitress was very pleasant but as our meal progressed became more and more distracted. We noticed that it wasn't just us as tables near us either left because of lack of service or became agitated at the length of wait time.

Reviewed 17 October 2017

You usually can't go wrong with eating at a Cracker Barrel. It was late and we had been on the road all day. The service was great. Our waiter was very friendly. I had the usual chicken and dumplings. But my husband had lemon crusted trout. He said it was very good. The cornbread and biscuits were good. Busy place. Clean. The manager stopped by to see how we were doing.