“Food great, service great, but location is terrible”
Review of Chick-fil-A

Chick-fil-A
Ranked #25 of 182 Restaurants in Douglasville
Reviewed 26 September 2017

Really good food, and good service, but it is a very difficult place to get into and out of, especially if you drive a larger vehicle. They need to expand the size of their lot. But hey, the food is really good.

Reviewed 26 September 2017 via mobile

Quick lunch before going to the airport, love Chic Fil A food, always good service and food. AWESOME

Reviewed 22 June 2017

I get a sandwich from these guys now and then but what I really love is their milkshakes, especially the peach ones in season. All the tables are outside here and there are two drive by windows.

Reviewed 16 October 2016

I've been to quite a few Chick-fil-A restaurants, and it seems that no matter which one I visit the vibe is the same. The faces are always friendly, the exchange is courteous and the food is hot, fresh and oh so gooood. My experience in Douglasville, at this particular Chick-fil-A, was no different. As a matter of fact, I had a lot of respect for the crew there on the day I visited. As Hurricane Matthew ravaged the east coast causing multitudes of people to flee northwest and fill the hotels all over the Douglasville and the Atlanta area, more folks than normal hit drive-thru windows all over the city. I, myself, witnessed quite a few "out-of-towners" (including myself) heading for the Chick-fil-A restaurant. Out of all the places to eat, even though it is "fast food", it is common knowledge that a family atmosphere and friendly service can be found where the Chick-fil-A sign is seen. I have yet to be disappointed by this restaurant and feel that the Douglasville-Fairburn location did a wonderful job all around. Thanks ya'll!

Reviewed 26 April 2016

This location serves all the same as a dine in Chick-fil-A. They have a double drive thru and a walk up window. They are very quick but extremely friendly. The food is great.