“Clean and fast”
Review of Burger King

Burger King
Ranked #123 of 184 Restaurants in Douglasville
Description: There's a Burger King® restaurant near you at 3261 Highway 5. Visit us or call for more information. Every day, more than 11 million guests visit over 13,000 Burger King® restaurants near them in 97 countries around the world. And they do so because our fast food restaurants are known for serving high-quality, great-tasting and affordable food. The Burger King® restaurant in Douglasville, GA serves burgers, breakfast, lunch and dinner prepared your way. The original HOME OF THE WHOPPER®, our commitment to quality ingredients, signature recipes, iconic sandwiches like the flame-grilled WHOPPER® Sandwich and fast, family-friendly dining experiences in a welcoming environment is what has defined our brand for more than 50 successful years.
Reviewed 11 May 2017 via mobile

We ate breakfast here while traveling. The restrooms and tables were clean. The food was prepared accurately and quickly. The staff was nice. Would visit here again.

Reviewed 1 September 2015

Stopped by for lunch today. Usually I order my Jr. Special, but today I ordered it as it comes. I also order a separate Hamburger patty plain no bread to feed my dog. I received a whopper Jr with my dogs hamburger patty on it. Nothing was said about a double meat whopper Jr. It also was not prepared in a timely manner. While waiting for our order another customer came inside and asked to speak to the manager. When told the manager was not available the customer left speaking in a loud voice that he would be going up the ladder. I do not plan to stop again.

Reviewed 17 June 2015 via mobile

After a long evening at a concert my friends and I wanted to eat something quick but good. Another restaurant nearby was packed but we saw Burger King up the street. We ordered our food and then waited....and waited....and waited. We finally got our food. It seemed like they were understaffed. One guy had been waiting at drive thru for a while and came inside while his car was still out at drive thru to see what was taking so long. Food was ok but something needs to happen to make the food production faster.

Reviewed 30 April 2015 via mobile

Ran in for a fast, inexpensive dinner. Clean and as nice as a Burger King can be I guess. Out of sweet tea and didn't really seem to care. Didn't validate but half my coupon but it's whatever. Staff was friendly enough.