“Donut for breakfast”

Add it.
Dunkin' Donuts
Ranked #1 of 3 Bakeries in Douglasville
Reviewed 5 September 2016 via mobile

My wife and I, like it here on occasions for something different, in the morning a good selection of food items,a lot of choices for coffee.

Reviewed 1 September 2016 via mobile

The crew working the drive thru are fast and friendly. The coffee is always hot and fresh. The doughnuts can be hit or miss depending on the time of day. A lot of times they are out of stuff so I guess that can say something about how many people go here. Huge downside to this place is the location. Nightmare to get in and out. Very small parking lot that could use some updating.

Reviewed 29 December 2015

Great fresh blueberry donut holes!!! Customer service was great. Coffee was freshly brewed!!! I love any Dunkins Donut that has my donut holes

Reviewed 12 December 2015

Absolutely the worst customer service. Today, drive-thru person was rude! Sitting at the window waiting for them to open. She slams the window open and told me to drive around that I had to order from the board....really? I will take my everyday coffee and muffin and twice a week large donut order for work somewhere else. Rude doesn't work for me at 5:00 AM.

Reviewed 7 August 2015 via mobile

HORRIBLE experience at this Dunkin Donuts. The manager made a copy of my drivers license and credit card today without my knowledge or permission. I am absolutely appalled at this breach of privacy and have reported it due to concerns of identity theft. I contacted the owner Ms. Chen regarding this matter and she refused to talk to me and hung up. NEVER DO BUSINESS HERE.