“Good place for breakfast.”
Review of IHOP

IHOP
Ranked #35 of 182 Restaurants in Douglasville
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 12 March 2018

I have been there a few times for breakfast and it was good, but it is not my favorite breakfast restaurant. It was clean and the service was good and I can’t knock the restaurant, but I prefer others.

Reviewed 8 January 2018

We almost never have any real issues with this location. The servers are nice and attentive and the food is good. My son and I went last night and had a nice meal together.
I will say, though, that they could do a little better about keeping the place cleaner. Our table/seats had a bunch of salt on them, and the tables across from ours had a bunch of stuff on the floor underneath them, as well as the seats not being wiped off. That's a little off-putting. Especially since the place wasn't full so there shouldn't have been a reason why that wasn't done.
(And also, the Potato, Pepper and Onion "hash" is just some fried potatoes with tiny diced onions and peppers on top. Was tasty, though).

Reviewed 7 November 2017 via mobile

We ate here on a Monday late morning and it was jumping . Despite it being incredibly busy, the staff was super friendly and attentive. The food was quick, hot, and fresh. They definitely knew how to cook some eggs! Would highly recommend visiting here if you get a chance.

Reviewed 17 August 2017

We had excellent food and service. Each person had a different entrée and all were enjoyed. The burger was a pleasant surprise; usually get breakfast. Our server was wonderful remembering everything we ordered without any notes.

Reviewed 10 August 2017 via mobile

To begin, IHOP is a great place to get good American food with breakfast options all day.

Last night, I had Tilapia Florentine! It was very tasty and filling. I have always just gotten breakfast dishes, but I ventured off my beaten path. Anyway, I am glad I chose that dish. I will definitely get it again.

My 2 year old son had a pancake. Based on how much he ate, he deforest approved.

Keep up the good work, IHOP.