“Very good local seafood place!”
Review of Sea Breeze

Sea Breeze
Ranked #13 of 179 Restaurants in Douglasville
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed 14 August 2017 via mobile

Very popular with the locals. Large portions. Have lots of non-seafood options. Very reasonable prices.
Very good hush puppies and salads.

Reviewed 11 August 2017 via mobile

You will never go away hungry from Sea Breeze. We always have a to go box. My husband had fried shrimp, I had catfish. He loves their finely minced coleslaw. The waitress catered to his every whim. My catfish was cornmeal coated instead of egg battered. I prefer the latter taste but it was good. It's almost like BOGO with how much food you get. Love it for traditional opulence.

Reviewed 5 August 2017 via mobile

I know this place is known for portions and fried fish. But, we tried broiled fish/trout to be exact and scallops.
It was over cooked and tasted bad fishy.
The Cole slaw was warmer than room temperature. The baked potato was better than the fish. I will NOT be going back here. Sorry I just don't get the draw here unless it's the fried fish which I did not try.

Reviewed 24 July 2017 via mobile

I truly enjoyed myself and food. The clam chowder is great. The side salads make you wonder what the other salad looks like. So much food. OMG you can eat all day. Two people can share one plate.

Reviewed 17 July 2017 via mobile

Husband and I ate at 8:30pm on a Sunday nite, while traveling. This restaurant closes at 9:00pm. The service was friendly given the time of night, and the food was very well prepared. The waiter was friendly, professional and knowledgeable. I ordered the popcorn shrimp and Alaskan white fish. Husband ordered large shrimp and fried oysters. My Husband raves about NC seafood being the best, but he admitted this was a great meal. What a pleasant surprise to find this place. It will be a place I highly recommend and will return with the family.