Mountain Valley Inn
Hotwire.com
Rabun Manor(Dillard)
USD 167
USD 89
Americas Best Value Inn(Clayton)(Great Value!)
USD 89
Carolina Motel(Franklin)(Great Value!)
USD 79
USD 77
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 88/night.

Mitchell's Lodge & Cottages, Inc.(Highlands)(Great Value!)
USD 207
All reviewscontinental breakfastroom was cleanace hardwareplay arealarge fieldcupboard cafewould stay againbad weatherflat screen tvdillard housethe staff was friendly and helpfulrabun countyantique shopsmotelmicrowavepetscleanliness
Reviewed 25 March 2018

For the price you get what you pay for. Clean quiet and away from the road.If you are stopping for the night this is a good place. There is an additional charge for pets. Overall for $60 you could do a lot worse.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 18 February 2018 via mobile

It's reasonable. It's clean and the people are nice. If something's wrong, they'll fix it. The bottom floors are newly renovated--laminated floors, new furniture and curtains, lamps with places to plug in electronics (big plus), flat screen TV (with satellite). It's our hub when we're in the mountains. Things to see and do are close by. Good eating is close, Cupboard Cafe ♥, Valley Cafe ♥, Dillard House ♥, La Cabana, Don Juan's, etc. Clayton has good places to eat, too. We stay here 3-5 times a year.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 February 2018 via mobile

This is a very basic inn. The rooms are small, but comfortable and clean. Bathroom has a nice shower. I’ve never used any of the amenities so I can’t give any opinion on them. The hotel is right off the main road, and there are plenty of restaurants in very short driving distance. We come here to hike, and Rabun County has the best hiking in the state within a few miles of this location. It is also about half an hour from Highlands NC and you will pay double the price up there. I’m writing this review late, and I’ve stayed three times total since February and been very happy each time. I’ve stayed at other budget inns in this area, and this one is definitely the best.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 2 January 2018 via mobile

Definitely don’t judge the book by its cover we just left there and I can tell you without a doubt one of the nicest rooms I’ve ever stayed very clean friendly and almost done renovated I would highly recommend it to everyone!

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 December 2017 via mobile

for several days. It's clean and close to friends in the area. Each time we come back you can see small changes in updating the place. They removed the carpet and went with a hardwood type floor in the room we got this time....
I Had to keep brushing off my feet to get into bed or I'd track sand into the bed. The floor was freezing cold to walk on. I really wish they had kept the carpet.

The "continental breakfast" has allot to be desired but the Cupboard Cafe is right next door so we just go over there and get us a hearty meal.

Overall this place never disappoints us and despite it's quirks, We will keep coming back as long as it remains the same (or gets better)

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family