All reviewsroom was cleancontinental breakfastplay arealarge fieldcupboard cafebad weatherwould stay againflat screen tvdillard housethe staff was friendly and helpfulrabun countymotelpetscleanlinessfurnitureclaytonhiking
Reviewed 4 August 2017 via mobile

Booked for 3 nights through TripAdvisor/booking.com when we arrived for check in they tell us the reservation had been cancelled. Offered us another room at higher rate, if I had to guess they didn't won't to honor the price from TripAdvisor. Went down the street and got a room at the Knights Inn with no problem.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 11 July 2017

The rooms were clean & well equipped for an inexpensive motel. I would guess the place is 50+ years old. They have a continental breakfast. I reserved a room thru TripAdvisor that was cancelled 3 days later. I re-reserved the room directly with the property for $10 more. It was still a good deal. I would stay again.

Room Tip: 2nd floor with empty rooms at your sides.
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 June 2017 via mobile

Friendly staff. Large room. VERY comfortable beds. Pet friendly. Continental breakfast. Coffee pot, microwave, & mini fridge in room. Pool (deep end is 5 feet). Close to antique shops, grocery store is next door and Ace Hardware is on the other side.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank spwood674
Reviewed 10 June 2017

They cancelled our prepaid booking the night before our trip, leaving us to scramble at 11pm to find another place. I understand that having booked through a discount service makes us low-priority guests, but dang, cancelling with hours to spare, and most of those spent either sleeping or on the road? That's cold, Mountain View Inn.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Cammy M
Reviewed 28 May 2017 via mobile

After reading the review we decided to stop at this hotel on the way to Cashiers. We were pleasantly surprised! I am pretty picky when it comes to road side hotels. Lol. But this place is clean... which is number one for me! Man working in the office was nice and helpful and Rooms were clean and tidy. Walls are thin, but overall for the price you can't beat this place!! Even had a little play area for our daughter!

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family