See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 26 April 2016

Clean an loving,the housekeeper are great!the ower an his wife are good people as well!down to earth,family type of motel! my family an myself thank GOD for this place its been a blessing for us,people can say what they want,but. this place got a good feel about it,one day. you may not have,then the next thing you know.someone is blessing you,its kind of like paying it forward one to another!2016!

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 April 2016

This hotel is overall good...stayed 3 nights. neat and clean room,although washroom towel was dirty ;( , friendly stuff gave pleasant service. but not as expected with cost....

expensive rate ,,, should decrease it....

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 12 April 2016

I was a little skeptical at first, but I was really tired after a long day of driving from NC. The room they placed me in was a newly renovated room, in the "second building". I highly suggest you ask for a room in the second building because those rooms are brand new. I asked if they serve breakfast, and unfortunately they don't, but they gave me a voucher to the Waffle House across the street for $5 off my meal. I will definitely stay again if I am in the area again.

Room Tip: Ask for a room in the second building, those are newly renovated.
  • Stayed: March 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 13 October 2014 via mobile

ive been staying here for 4 weeks now,i pay 250 a week for nothing,i dont know where to start,housekeeping is suppose to come every tuesday and friday,the. 4wks ive been here they on came once,last 2wks i had to clean my own room because they told me they had to many rooms to do,and they trying to hurry up and get off,they gave me the cleaning supplies and sheets and i had to do it myself,next my toilet was broke, i calld front counter he said he called the maintenance man,he didnt come til 2 days later to fix it,then he smelled like straight beer,next,there is mold all on the walls and floors,the owner and his Wife are very rude and unprofessional, and disrespectful, their are prostitution and junkies and cats everywhere, the police are called everynight about some drama,they wifi doesnt work and they tv's may only have 7 working channels,they run a horrible business but expect you to pay 250 every week on time,they need to knock this place down asap

• Stayed: October 2014
2  Thank Amber N
Reviewed 19 March 2014

Economy Inn is the perfect name for this place. You're not getting 5 star accommodations but you're also not paying 5 star prices. I came down here for a business trip and stayed here. The management and staff were very nice and helpful and for the price of staying here I would definitely come back.

• Stayed: February 2014