See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 11 January 2016 via mobile

This was the worst place by far, that I have ever stayed. I have stayed at cheaper places that were in way better shape. I know this has to be a place that rents rooms out to a lot of drug abusers and prostitutes. It was that nasty. The first thing I always do is check out the bedding in a room. This of course was dirty. Before I even got to the room, I was told this was the best room and for 62.50 a night. I gave them the benefit of a doubt. He lied!!!!!!! I called down for clean bedding and they brought me a sheet up. I had been traveling all day and was leaving out at 4am it was after 10pm. I took the sheet laid it out over the other sheet and pillows that were also dirty. And used my snuggie as a blanket. I could hear people walking and talking outside and didn't get to sleep at all. This was a terrible experience. I had to wipe everything down with hand sanitizer. And wouldn't let a dog step foot in the dirty shower. Disgusted!!!!! Let the pictures speak for themselves!

Stayed: January 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 27 August 2015

By far the worst most unprofessional experience of my life. My boyfriend and I were traveling through Atlanta and didn't even stay in the room for the night. The non smoking room smelled heavily of smoke. When we got back to the motel after dinner a police officer outside informed us of the drug and prostitution issue the motel was having and even offered that we park our car at the police station because he was positive our car would be stolen or broken into. When we complained for a refund to the host he offered to void our room stay if we gave him $40 CASH (obvious scam) we got out of there as fast as possible and slept in the car instead. I would advise that NO ONE waste there time and money on this place.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 December 2014

I had to book three rooms in the area for our construction crew. The proximity to the job, the price and the reviews I read elsewhere led me to believe this was a good motel for our crew. The hotel staff were pleasant and helpful. The rooms were clean and relatively decent. The price was very reasonable. The staff did what they could to make the stay better. The manager even gave us his cell number. Great. However, one of rooms had what seemed to be a bullet hole in the wall; there was a drive-by shooting at the hotel across the street; and while having dinner nearby their rental truck had the driver's side window smashed and was then burgled. The police indicated this was a seedy area and there appears to be a ring of thieves that uses look-outs at nearby restaurants that give them an indication as whether the meals are sit-down meals (vs. carry-out) and how much time the thieves have to work. I moved our crew as soon as I found out the next morning. I would advise you to find another location for your stay as well.

Room Tip: Go elsewhere....
  • Stayed: December 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Logistics E
Reviewed 11 May 2014

The motel is billed as being in Decatur, but it is really in Atlanta. The neighborhood is dicey and the first impression is a bit seedy. The room was clean enough, but worn, and things are bolted down--difficult to use the ironing board, for example. The people in charge were very cordial and nice and one manager assisted me with the wifi which was not working in my room. My car was broken into and the out of sight GPS taken; I think that they opened with one of those electronic override gizmos that garages etc have. The breakfast was a coffee, tiny cupcake, and a cello wrapped cinnamon roll--really, too awful. Thank goodness that the room had a refri and a micro--I got my breakfast etc from the Kroger. Also, I never opened the drapes. Cancelled for my return trip.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 5 April 2014

Excellent location- close to museums. Good, fresh breakfast. Very friendly staff who went out of their way to help/welcome. Clean and very comfortable, contemporary rooms. Would definitely stay again.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com