“Great Lunch Spot”

Cuisines: Armenian, Pub
Dining options: After-hours, Takeout
Dining options: After-hours, Takeout
Reviewed 2 May 2017

We really love this spot for lunch and brunch. Our favorite meals is posole.
We've been there for brunch a couple of times and loved the hangover hash.

Reviewed 9 April 2017

An excellent place to relax and spend your evenings well. The service is quick and food is good. The staff is pretty nice and the atmosphere is cool.

1  Thank Ashish_Makhija
Reviewed 7 February 2017

Was looking for a spot to eat before a comedy show and came across this place. Nice staff and atmosphere. Had pinball machines which was a nice touch. I got the burger it was delicious and very filling. Great beer selection as well.

Reviewed 8 December 2016

Wonderful comfort food, cosy atmosphere and friendly staff. Went here with friends and we all ordered something different. Everything was made fresh from scratch. I had a Monte Cristo sandwich. Another friend had a Cuban. And my husband had a Breakfast Hash. It was all perfectly prepared and seasoned just right.

1  Thank Mary B
Reviewed 13 October 2016

My wife ordered the Grilled Cheese Sandwich and I ordered a Cuban. She was raving so much about her sandwich as I was mine, so we switched halves and both of us agreed that both sandwiches were terrific. The service was excellent and the Chef came to our table to inquire about our food.

1  Thank AlanByrne