“Great Burgers”

Cuisines: Armenian, Pub
Dining options: After-hours, Takeout
Dining options: After-hours, Takeout
Reviewed 7 February 2017

Was looking for a spot to eat before a comedy show and came across this place. Nice staff and atmosphere. Had pinball machines which was a nice touch. I got the burger it was delicious and very filling. Great beer selection as well.

Reviewed 8 December 2016

Wonderful comfort food, cosy atmosphere and friendly staff. Went here with friends and we all ordered something different. Everything was made fresh from scratch. I had a Monte Cristo sandwich. Another friend had a Cuban. And my husband had a Breakfast Hash. It was all perfectly prepared and seasoned just right.

1  Thank Mary B
Reviewed 13 October 2016

My wife ordered the Grilled Cheese Sandwich and I ordered a Cuban. She was raving so much about her sandwich as I was mine, so we switched halves and both of us agreed that both sandwiches were terrific. The service was excellent and the Chef came to our table to inquire about our food.

1  Thank AlanByrne
Reviewed 20 September 2016

Great pub in quiet Decatur neighborhood. Specializes in pub food with Great sandwiches, salads, soups and great beer selections. All soups are homemade and salad fixings are fresh and locally grown whenever possible. Nice pub and good service.

1  Thank votfinoski
Reviewed 28 August 2016

Consistently good food and the beer menu is good too, offering some local favorites. Service is always excellent and friendly.