“Cosy atmosphere, Comfort food and great service”
Review of The Corner Pub

The Corner Pub
Ranked #52 of 412 Restaurants in Decatur
Price range: USD 5 - USD 15
Cuisines: Armenian, Pub
Dining options: After-hours, Takeout
Dining options: After-hours, Takeout
Reviewed 8 December 2016

Wonderful comfort food, cosy atmosphere and friendly staff. Went here with friends and we all ordered something different. Everything was made fresh from scratch. I had a Monte Cristo sandwich. Another friend had a Cuban. And my husband had a Breakfast Hash. It was all perfectly prepared and seasoned just right.

1  Thank Mary B

Reviewed 13 October 2016

My wife ordered the Grilled Cheese Sandwich and I ordered a Cuban. She was raving so much about her sandwich as I was mine, so we switched halves and both of us agreed that both sandwiches were terrific. The service was excellent and the Chef came to our table to inquire about our food.

1  Thank AlanByrne
Reviewed 20 September 2016

Great pub in quiet Decatur neighborhood. Specializes in pub food with Great sandwiches, salads, soups and great beer selections. All soups are homemade and salad fixings are fresh and locally grown whenever possible. Nice pub and good service.

1  Thank votfinoski
Reviewed 28 August 2016

Consistently good food and the beer menu is good too, offering some local favorites. Service is always excellent and friendly.

Reviewed 4 June 2016

We all enjoyed the food/drink/service at the Corner Pub after we visited the brewery in the same parking lot. The food was very good even though it's Pub food, so I was impressed. The bartender was our server and she did a great job handling everything including separate checks, etc...