“My neighborhood go to”

Cuisines: Armenian, Pub
Dining options: After-hours, Takeout
Dining options: After-hours, Takeout
Reviewed 28 August 2016

Consistently good food and the beer menu is good too, offering some local favorites. Service is always excellent and friendly.

Reviewed 4 June 2016

We all enjoyed the food/drink/service at the Corner Pub after we visited the brewery in the same parking lot. The food was very good even though it's Pub food, so I was impressed. The bartender was our server and she did a great job handling everything including separate checks, etc...

Reviewed 14 May 2016

A cozy bar with a good beer list, the Corner Pub really shines for its food selections. The chicken wings are done with a Jamaican seasoning and are not fried, but extremely tender. Nachos are very fresh-tasting with a lot of salad ingredients but still crunchy and covered with fresh, real cheese. Everything is made in house and it shows. Friendly staff and a good trivia night.

Reviewed 8 May 2016

We came by for brunch -- we loved their novel Star Wars-themed kids' menu and our waitress even gave our little guy a pad of paper and a pen to draw with.

He even was able to order off-menu, as they made him a taco kit of beans, rice and cheese. He said it was the best taco he's had.

The wife enjoyed the egg sandwich on the brunch menu and I liked my turkey burger, although it was charred black on one side (too high heat?) but I just cut that part off.

Great atmosphere, dining inside and out. Definitely a place we would come back to again.

Reviewed 26 April 2016 via mobile

Indoor or outdoor patio seating. Menu is better than expected, that is, not traditional pub food.
Clean. Staff was friendly, as well. I'll be back when I can imbibe.