“Excellent menu of unusual and delicious bar food”
Review of The Corner Pub

The Corner Pub
Ranked #52 of 412 Restaurants in Decatur
Price range: USD 5 - USD 15
Cuisines: Armenian, Pub
Dining options: After-hours, Takeout
Dining options: After-hours, Takeout
Reviewed 14 May 2016

A cozy bar with a good beer list, the Corner Pub really shines for its food selections. The chicken wings are done with a Jamaican seasoning and are not fried, but extremely tender. Nachos are very fresh-tasting with a lot of salad ingredients but still crunchy and covered with fresh, real cheese. Everything is made in house and it shows. Friendly staff and a good trivia night.

Reviewed 8 May 2016

We came by for brunch -- we loved their novel Star Wars-themed kids' menu and our waitress even gave our little guy a pad of paper and a pen to draw with.

He even was able to order off-menu, as they made him a taco kit of beans, rice and cheese. He said it was the best taco he's had.

The wife enjoyed the egg sandwich on the brunch menu and I liked my turkey burger, although it was charred black on one side (too high heat?) but I just cut that part off.

Great atmosphere, dining inside and out. Definitely a place we would come back to again.

Reviewed 26 April 2016 via mobile

Indoor or outdoor patio seating. Menu is better than expected, that is, not traditional pub food.
Clean. Staff was friendly, as well. I'll be back when I can imbibe.

Reviewed 25 April 2016 via mobile

Had been here before and meal was pretty good. Have to say this was pretty much the worst meal I have ever had and was not happy about paying for it. Take my advise skip it

Reviewed 5 April 2016

One of the best chicken soup I've ever had was at this pub frequented by the locals. The falafel sliders also were delicious and a nice twist. The beer selection was broad and includes local brews.