“Shockingly Good!”

Cuisines: Armenian, Pub
Dining options: After-hours, Takeout
Dining options: After-hours, Takeout
Reviewed 11 April 2014 via mobile

We decided to visit The Corner Pub after viewing a rating on Gayot. The vibe is neighborhood casual. Servers are friendly and the food is the star attraction. My daughter and I had the Vegetarian Cuban. I also ordered salmon croquettes. It was beyond delicious. I was so sad once I realized I had eaten the whole thing. I will definitely be back the next time I am in the area.

Reviewed 3 December 2013

The beer was cold. The Egg Sandwich is totally awesome. My partner had the french toast and it was great as well. We will be back for brunch very soon. Everyone there is very friendly and the service was great.

Reviewed 1 December 2013

Great local pub to watch games, hang out with the locals, and enjoy a great variety of food options. Great beer and wine selections! Enjoyed the veggie plate, the rice and beans are great and so is the fried okra!friendly wait staff, Always a plus to be able to use a scout mob!

Reviewed 1 December 2013

I have never had a bad experience here. The beer selection and full bar will meet your needs. The food is quite good... Much better than your average pub food. I love the Dagwood sandwich! The atmosphere is great for hanging out and watching the game. The staff are warm and friendly. This is truly a neighborhood bar. Come on out and hang with your friends and neighbors. The free wifi is a nice touch, too!

Reviewed 21 October 2013

Good beer selection most of the time and the food (like many "bars" in Decatur) is surprisingly good. Great spot to stop in for a cold beer and a meal!