See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 19 September 2017

We all have hard times. The title is not to put anyone down since we all have had urgent needs especially if you have a family. However, if you are only just trying to be cheap with your accommodations remember that you sometimes don't even get what you pay for!! If you have a job and your rent is paid, and you're not looking to settle down a few hours with a prostitute. Hold on to your standards and select a reasonable place. You will be so uncomfortable when you visit you won't be able to sleep unless your drunken or if you take someone you care about you will be truly embarrassed.

Stayed: March 2017
2  Thank coelectronic
Reviewed 30 April 2016 via mobile

The staff here is rude and non professional there was a pad in the toilet the toilet is broken roaches is in here and the halls smell of urine and its dirty this place is horrible drug dealers are as well as prostitution

Stayed: April 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank Kevin M
Reviewed 12 April 2016

Horrible place to stay. Room's are dirty and roach infested the bathroom is stained with god knows what and impossible to clean. They dont have toilet paper or remotes in the room. I asked for 3 towels and wash cloths for 3 people and they brought me 1 towel and 1 washcloth and told me that's all i get because i have 1 bed in my room. Their customer service sucks. There's crack heads, prostitutes and drug dealers surrounding the place. I stood outside my room and was told the rules here are your not allowed to be outside unless your smoking a cigarette, not even to stand outside this is a prison or a halfway house. Idk which is worse. They have ridiculous room checks. They bang on your door and demand everyone's ID inside i feel really uncomfortable here and would never recommend this hotel to anyone not wanting to pay to stay in a prison for x amount of time. Needs to be SHUT DOWN and TORN DOWN instead of continuing to provide housing for dope feins and drug dealers.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled with family
3  Thank Tay S
Reviewed 30 June 2015

I knew I was going to have a long travel day and booked this place online a day ahead of time for just a bed to sleep in for a few hours before I continued on driving. First off, as I'm driving up, I am seriously second-guessing my decision as there are a lot of people on the side of street acting sketchy. Possibly drug deals and prostitutes, but I can't make that claim for sure. I drive up to the hotel, and it looks like a crack den. Some of the side is boarded up. I go up to the front desk and the lady was extremely rude and just said "I don't have any rooms! I can't do anything for you." I replied, "well, how is that possible as I booked a room online?" And she said that booking online only makes a reservation, but you have to come to the hotel to actually get the room, which makes absolutely no sense. How about you just don't allow people to "book" online since apparently you're not actually even booking anything? What is the point of having a place to make reservations online if it doesn't actually guarantee you a room? Anyway, she was extremely rude and unhelpful the entire time, and kept acting like I was somehow the idiot for thinking I would actually have a room to stay despite booking one. I double-checked the booking confirmation I got and NO WHERE does it say I have to physically be at the property to get a room. It was a blessing in disguise though as there's a good chance you'll end up pricking yourself on a heroin needle if you sleep in their beds.

Awful, awful place. DO NOT STAY HERE. Pay a little extra for somewhere clean and in a safe area with a decent staff.

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled solo
8  Thank Aidan N
Reviewed 8 June 2015 via mobile

This Hotel is horrible. Staff is very rude and hangs up in your face. My husband is guest there so I had told the staff there to connect me to his room, all she did sad no and hung up. Also the rooms are very out dated, carpet stained, holes in the wall and roaches. Funny thing is they say they do not allow pets but have roaches. There is allot of police and drug activity going on as well. Hotel is right next to bars where drunk ppl wake youbup at 3am. Worst hotel ever... not even Gordon Remsy could safe this place...Oh and one more thing be sure to bring your own toilette paper and sheets. I rather camp out in the woods.

Stayed: June 2015, travelled with family