“Delicious Greek Food”

Cuisines: Greek, Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

Having stopped several times for take out we also had dinner there. A large menu is available and all of the items we tried were quite good. In addition, the pizza us delicious. The gyros, souvlaki, and spinach pie are all good. Servers are professional and a fun atmosphere was enjoyed by all.

Date of visit: June 2017

Reviewed 13 March 2018

Wife ordered Gyro salad, I had 6 inch Greek special pizza with a Greek salad. Gyro salad huge and fresh meat. Pizza loaded with toppings, maybe too much. Crust is definitely double zero, light airy and chewy. One of the best crusts I have had in Atlanta. Salad fresh loaded with Feta and fixings. Very good. Homeade greek dressing fresh. All with personalized service. Still one of the best pizzas I have had in Atlanta.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

I recently went out for a solo dinner on a Saturday night. I elected to try Athens based on a recommendation of a friend. I was seated quickly and served very promptly. I had the baked spaghetti dinner with Greek Lentil Soup.

Both was extremely tasty and served as ordered. The lentil soup was the best I have had.

The service was good for the entire meal

My only complaint was being seated in the bar, they had pizza boxes stacked 6 feet high and partially blocking the TV. So while I would have gladly watched the basketball game they were playing the boxes made it difficult

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 11 January 2018

Huge selection of tasty food for both adults and children. The cheesy bread apps with dipping sauce were a big hit with all. The grandchildren enjoy the murals, and we all had fun trying to identify the national flags.

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed 31 December 2017

Athen's Pizza is one of my most favorite places to eat. With their large selection of items on the menu, you immediately realize they don't serve just pizza. I have yet to order any item which I did not totally enjoy. From their Greek salad and Chicken Parmesan Sub to their Combination of Mousaka and Pastitsio. And, of course, their pizza. Everything is authentic and delicious. You will find Athen's Pizza to be very different from your typical pizza restaurant and if you enjoy Greek food, I am sure you will really enjoy dining here.

Date of visit: December 2017