“Intimate, Homey, No Frills - Just Great Food - Good Prices - Hospitable Atmosphere”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Andryannis Greek Bistro Cafe
Reserve with OpenTable
Andryannis Greek Bistro Cafe is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #81 of 423 Restaurants in Decatur
Price range: USD 10 - USD 25
Cuisines: Greek
Reviewed 27 January 2017

This restaurant in located in charming Decatur, Georgia. We were staying at the Marriott Courtyard, and could walk across the street to this adorable little restaurant. We are always looking for Greek Restaurants when we travel, since we enjoy the food so much. Was happy to find this one so close. It is small, run by the owners. They offer friendly atmosphere, good food, reasonable price. You should try it if you get the chance; I don't think you will be disappointed. P.S. Apple pie was Great!

Reviewed 10 July 2016

It is tucked away in the corner of a office building owned and operated by a husband and wife team. Five of us ate lunch and ordered different items. Everything is made fresh and every plate was clean by the end of our lunch. From the Greek Salad with lamb or chicken to the romaine salad with chicken and their tasty freshly made falafel, we all enjoyed a really good lunch. The place is tiny and the food is tasty. Having everything freshly made is a treat,

Reviewed 8 July 2016

The store is run by the nicest people ever. The service is fast, and the food was very good. Definitely returning.

Reviewed 5 June 2016 via mobile

I found this place on Google maps when I was searching for greek while in the area, and am so glad I did.

The restaurant itself is a little hard to find, as it's located behind a larger building and not visible from the road except for a small sign pointing into the parking lot.

I got take out, so didn't get the full experience, but the restaurant was small and not very busy when I came. A guitarist was playing music, and staff were very friendly.

The dolmades were the best I've had anywhere, and I wish I had more right now! They were served over a small salad with an amazing, simple dressing.

I also ordered avegolomo soup, which was hearty and not overly salty like other places I've found. It tasted very much homemade, and the ingredients tasted fresh. It was a little less lemony than I like, but the quality made up for it!

I would highly recommend this place if you're in the area. I don't live close, but will want to find a reason to come back soon.

Reviewed 18 February 2016

Do you know how hard it is to find an authentic Greek restaurant in Atlanta these days? There may be quite a few owners of restaurants who are Greek, but they no longer feature their ethnic cuisine. But tucked away in Decatr, behind the Bank of America and next to a parking deck is a small Greek bistro run by it's original owner, who actually makes Greek dishes. I've only been able to sample a take-out lunch so far, a gyro on pita, but it was delicious. The meat was a wonderfully spiced mixture of beef and lamb, drenched in natural juices and topped with lettuce, tomato and onion, some feta cheese and tzatziki sauce. I could have gotten a whole gyro plate for a couple more dollars, including Greek potatos and Greek salad, but I'll save that for my next visit.

And I know I'll be back because one of the entrees featured at this restaurant is Greek lamb chops with Greek potatoes and baked string beans, plus grilled pita bread, and my husband will love that.