“Overpriced but worth a visit!”
Review of Kudzu Antiques

Kudzu Antiques
Ranked #9 of 34 things to do in Decatur
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Voted 'Best of Atlanta', Kudzu's 24,000 sq.ft. offers a unique mix of new and old items, including great selections of antiques, vintage, midcentury, industrial, lighting, accessories, sofas and gifts. Not your traditional antique store! There's something for everyone, a great way to spend some time with friends. Airconditioned, clean, safe on-site parking, open every day 11-7.
Reviewed 15 August 2017

Great for browsing but not really great for buying. Most items are extremely over priced, and some are not even vintage though passed off as such. The staff is super friendly and welcoming. I like coming to Kudzu and bringing friends here to browse like I might browse at art in a museum. I enjoy walking around and making up imaginative stories about people who owned these items and why. If you are into that kind of stuff, then it's definitely worth spending an hour or so walking around, however, you might want to check google, eBay, or Amazon for fair market prices on most of their items or you could end up buying a non-vintage item, passed off as vintage for twice the cost of the item brand new.

An example of this in my recent visit was a ceramic rabbit that I got for $3 at target, was being sold by one of the Kudzu vendors for $12.99. This kind of thing makes me weary of all their items origins and original prices. There have been several occasions where I find an IKEA or Target clearance item passed off as a vintage antique.

1  Thank Gabriela M
"clothing"
in 3 reviews
"art"

Reviewed 8 August 2017

First of all, it's HUGE! Like a little mall. But it is fun if you're into antiques. The service is great as they can answer any questions you may have...
They have almost EVERYTHING. Even outdoor stuff. They also have an impressive collection of Retro/60's furniture & clothing. Great place to browse & visit too!

Reviewed 2 June 2017

I wish I could give Kudzu Antiques more that 5 stars. I will be judging all antique stores by this one from now on. This is the way an antique store should be done. Every booth practically pulled you in with the way they were set up. You left one booth looking forward to getting to the next to see what it had to offer.

You can find a little bit of everything here. My favorites were the unique wall art (I walked out with 2 of them that I really didn't have a place for...but they are now hanging in my house and they get a lot of comments from visitors) and all their mid-century modern furniture and fixtures. They also had a huge vintage german light bulb tester that was turned into a bar that was nothing short of amazing. This place is certainly worth driving out of the way for if you are passing through Georgia.

Reviewed 22 May 2017

Visiting a friend in ATL & we happened to drive by & stop in. I'm an antique furniture/clothing lover & am losing hope in NYC, everything's SO expensive & good finds are rare. I found the exact opposite here @ Kudzu, lovely layout; enough room to roam around & very nicely displays with furniture and accessories that span a good range in terms of pricing. Everything seems in good condition & I'd love to rent a truck next time to take a bunch of pieces back to NYC. I did grab a cool 60s travel bag, couldn't leave empty handed - too much good stuff! But the furniture, oh loved so much of it!