Open today: 11:00 am - 7:00 pm
Review Highlights
Very interesting finds and wide variety of old and new!

This place is much bigger than I expected and has a great mix of old and new / repurposed... read more

Reviewed 6 August 2018
SouthernBelles98
atlanta
via mobile
A surprise awaits.

Dont fail to check out this unusual and amazing antique and furniture store. Doesn't look like... read more

Reviewed 26 June 2018
Marilyn F
Decatur, Georgia

All reviews mid century fun shopping experience antique stores clothing browse art
Reviewed 22 April 2017 via mobile

Great place to spend hrs looking at anything and then some. Clothes, antiques, re-cycled items, jewelry. They cover just about everything there.

Reviewed 14 March 2017

I purchased a mid-century modern home a couple of years ago and have used Kudzu Antiques several times when looking for accessories for the house. I bought a 1951 wood storage unit in pristine condition for a great price, and have always enjoyed a stroll through the space whenever I am in the area.

If you see something you like grab it right then, as their inventory has a quick turnover.

Parking is in a private lot and they do accept credit cards.

Reviewed 2 March 2017

This place is way overpriced compared to others, such as City antiques in Roswell . to uppity for me. They are not selling gold!

1  Thank cec10591
Reviewed 1 October 2016

I've been shopping at Kudzu for over 10 years, and I'm sad to see the store slowly change it's focus away from antiques toward home decor items, clothing, jewelry and custom furniture - all of which I could quite frankly shop for anywhere. While there are still plenty of antique dealers, the number of first-run decor and furniture items has crept up dramatically, especially this year.
In addition, the prices (always on the high end) seem to have reached new highs. I understand the economics of an antique mall; but things are getting close to being ridiculous.
In short, I won't be crossing Kudzu off my list of favorites places just yet, but I do hope they don't stray too far from the great eclectic mix of vintage and antiques that made them famous.

1  Thank Georgiahuskerfan
Reviewed 23 August 2016

This is a trip down memory lane. Store is well organized and maintained. Fun to shop for some new and old items.