See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 1 July 2014 via mobile

There's a Blimpies Sub shop right next door, a block up the street is a Big Lots, Dekalb Medical, Walmarts moving in soon, on the end is North Dekalb mall and many other stores. paid for a month in June of 2014. I'm on the 3rd floor, its quiet and clean the staff are nice. I feel safe here. I can walk to the Wafflehouse there's a gas station next to Wendys. I'm near 3 bus lines. There's no rifrafs hanging around. There's a NO VACANCY sign on the door so call first.

• Stayed: July 2014
4  Thank jayallan
Reviewed 30 June 2014 via mobile

I paid for a month in June of 2014. I'm on the 3rd floor, its quiet and clean the staff are nice. I feel safe here. I can walk to the Wafflehouse there's a gas station next to Wendys. I'm near 3 bus lines. There's no rifrafs hanging around. There's a NO VACANCY sign on the door so call first.

• Stayed: June 2014
1  Thank jayallan
Reviewed 21 February 2014

This hotel really needs to be updated and remodeled badly. The walls in the room have visible signs of mold and some other unknown brown liquid forming. The tiles in the kitchen and bathroom is old and stained. Too afraid to take off sock and shoes inside. Even after attempting to clean the room still has an odor. The furniture is old and worn, most should be thrown away. It's simply not fit for human use. The walls near kitchen have marks all over them. The absolute worst thing in the room is the sofa which is visibly dirty from years of use and not being cleaned. The residents living here look like project rejects who simply can't do better. As evident by one young man standing outside smoking what smelled like "weed". This property needs some serious code enforcements placed on it.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
4  Thank Renee D
Reviewed 21 November 2012

Truthfully I was planning on staying in the Decatur area for a few weeks and signed the receipt before I even saw the room (PS NO REFUNDS).... and then I entered the room. Holes burned through the bedspread from cigarettes... holes burned through the pillow cases with ashes filled in the sheets. I even stripped the bed thinking I would buy my own sheets and there were holes burned through the brown smoked through mattress. Everything was smokey. It was probably the most horrific place I would have spend 800 dollars worth of monthly rent on. I refused to stay here. That was probably the most disturbing and disgusting hotel experience I have ever encountered. And when I complained and asked for another room Donna stated that there weren't any other rooms available (funny the entire parking lot was empty). When I attempted to get my refund I had to bother an employee who Donna claimed was her 1st day- "so she did not know how to do any of this." When Tonya gratefully credited back the credit card I asked her if it was her first day and she said "no Ive been here for a month." Thanks Donna. When I checked into another place to stay they stated "if there are any problems with your room just let us know and we can switch you" wow. THIS PLACE IS DISGUSTING. Not a good area either.

PS I tried to contact them so they could be informed about my situation but theyre website won't accept my 2 cents... so this is what I am left with- to warn people :)

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled on business
7  Thank Lauren S
Reviewed 17 April 2011

NO clocks in rooms and they WON'T do wake up calls. The Air Conditioner did NOT work in the first two rooms, in the 3rd room it RATTLED all night. One little bar of soap, NO Blow Dryers or any other conveniences. The mattresses are the Blue & White prison type Mattresses.....all spring and no foam. Very hard on your back & joints.
The front staff are really rude and clearly show from the get go they don't want to be there or care to make your stay a comfortable one. The pillows were so flat I asked for an extra one, and was told they don't have extras.

THE "FREE INTERNET" they advertise did NOT work, they said they were having problems with it..

Aa a business traveler who travels 225 days of the year for the past 8 years, this is the absolute worst hotel I have personally experienced.

Room Tip: PLEASE Stay elsewhere, this will not be a good exp
  • Stayed: April 2011, travelled on business