See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 9 October 2016 via mobile

In the event of hurricane Matthew my fiancé and I have fled from the state of Florida for the weekend and decided to drive up to visit Stone Mountain, Georgia. This was the last thing that was available to us and if it wasn't for that I would never have stayed here. The rooms are typical dirty, stained carpet, stained towels- motel clean. Clean enough to still somehow be able to function as a hotel, yet still dirty enough to make people squirm and regret ever stepping foot into this place. I'm not entirely sure how it's still open, but I'm assuming a large chunk of business is from the Neighborhood trash that either lives around this hotel or within it. Leaving my car parked outside every night was like Russian roulette, not to mention the shady characters that roamed this dump. Prostitutes, possible drug dealers. I was even asked if I did sexual services. It's our last night here and theres already been a scary knock from three men at our room door. I can't be more excited to go home, and not be afraid to sleep or park my car. Housekeeping probably didn't speak a lick of English, and none of the staff seemed to friendly. Overall, horrible place, horrible people that reside here.

Warning to anyone- only stay here as a last resort. Except nothing good, and if there's anyway possible, find someplace else to stay.

Pros- Good lighting in the sink area, good water pressure, and the soap smelled nice.

Stayed: October 2016
1  Thank Chelsea S
Reviewed 8 June 2016

The outside looks, okay nothing on inside looks like what the website shows you. The rooms need upgrade all the stuff that comes with it needs to be thrown out, example microwave and tv that has blue or green screen. The price for where it's located is to high. The bed is very low, and the pillows are flat like pancakes, awful, awful. Something strange happened , our toilet was clogged up, and I went down stairs to let the front desk know, the manager which is from India said to me the maid just clean that room so, I will give you the plunger to unclogged it, I walked away , there was a knock on the door the cleaning lady said to my mom here is the plunger, my mom did not take it and she drop it on the floor, and left. We left room and went out when we came back the toilet was still clogged up, I went down stairs again, and after arguing with them , the other manager that checked us in said he would come up and check it. How rude is that , we staying at a hotel and you giving us a plunger to unclogged our own toilet in the room. We booked for three nights, the breakfast was awful. The person that checked us in was real nice, he is from Africa. Avoid this property if you can it felt like we was in the hood.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 October 2014

Pretty sure this is as much a "low income housing" place as it is a motel.
This seems to be in a dangerous neighborhood. Rooms are a decade past worn out.
Staff is pleasant, but it seems like they have turned the lobby into a convenience store.

Do NOT stay here.

• Stayed: September 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank QuirkyNW
Reviewed 20 August 2014 via mobile

Booked 5 nights, stayed only 1. My experience with this hotel was AWFUL!
We checked in after dark, the area seemed pretty shady, but judging it by daylight, it's your standard run down neighborhood.
The rooms at the hotel are average sized, the bathroom is shoebox. Towels are thin, haphazardly folded (giving an air of uncleanliness), and you are only given 2.
Our room was dirty. No other way to put it.
The carpet was stained, and not in a way the suggested that it had been cleaned previously but the stain wouldn't out, I'm talking crustiness on the floor! There were old receipts under the beds, used shower caps hanging in the bathroom and pubic hair on the toilet. The wallpaper was peeling and I can report my genuine shock that there was NOT mold on the ceiling. I was half expecting it.
The mini fridge worked and the microwave was old, which isn't a knock, but if you're under 30, you will probably have to google how to use it. We didn't use the microwave so I can't speak to if it actually functioned.

I stayed here with my parents and my two young children and I was uncomfortable with my 21 month old touching things. I'm no helicopter mom, sanitizing everything before he touches it, so if I worry about him touching something, it's BAD.

When we left early, there was a bit of a run around with our refund, but it was resolved quickly and easily.

Overall I cannot give this place my recommendation. For $60 a night, if you need a bed and you're desperate it may suit, but otherwise, stay elsewhere.

• Stayed: August 2014
1  Thank Allison D
Reviewed 15 April 2014

Hotel staff like night of the living dead. Although management is nice. For just one word DON'T!!! DO NOT USE THIS MOTEL! Drug dealers galore!!! This motel is not anywhere near the price you pay. There are also thugs and not enough buses.

• Stayed: April 2014