“Another wonderful vegetarian restaurant. ”
Review of Thali

Thali
Ranked #66 of 412 Restaurants in Decatur
Cuisines: Indian
Reviewed 20 February 2015 via mobile

Can't give anything less than 5 stars. Have been to this area many times and this is the 1st time me and my wife actually entered it to try our hands at some Gujarati dishes. I must say - it really surprised our taste buds !

The decor of this restaurant is really different than what we usually find anywhere else. I have also posted some pictures that may interest you.

You get a mini thali as well as special thali. Mini is for $8.99 and special is $14.99. To our surprise, we found out that special thali is unlimited. They give you 6 appetizers, 4 different curries, rice and daal, kichdi, some fries, sweet, roti, bajra roti and poori.

Regarding the tatse, it's one of the best tasting vegetarian restaurants around. Come here and you wont be disappointed. Staff is amazing too

Reviewed 13 January 2015 via mobile

Considering I am a vegetarian, I decided to try this place. The Thali was very good. The starters were tasty, followed by main course which was also tasty. It was a mix of Gujarati and other Indian cuisines. The khichdi and kadi were also nice. The portions were good and they serve additional rounds without any hesitation. We end the meal with choice of ice cream and tea. All in all, good place to eat with family, especially if you are a veggie.

Reviewed 28 December 2014 via mobile

Awesome Gujrathi food. Very tasty. Plan to wait since wait time maybe lots. Took spl thali it was so much food, but AWESOME TASTY FOOD.Next time would definitely take Mini thali. The khana I was too good. Love the dhokla.

Reviewed 12 September 2014

Went to Thali on the labor day weekend. We reached at 12 PM. There were not many people around and we got a nice place to sit in. They have 7 course lunch menu for 15 USD which is tasteful and reasonably priced. I couldn't have all the seven courses as it was too much on my plate. For foodies who want to get an authentic taste of Gujarat,its a great place.

Reviewed 21 June 2014 via mobile

Must try awesome Gujarati food. Very good interior of the restaurant. Very good quality food at very reasonable price.

1  Thank Mitesh K

Been to Thali? Share your experiences!