“Unbelievable”

Southern Sweets Bakery
Ranked #2 of 7 Bakeries in Decatur
Reviewed 12 July 2017 via mobile

After some unknown number of visits to McDonalds, Burger King, Einsteins, Chick-fil-A, etc. a person can forget what real food tastes like.

I visited this place today and remembered.

A breakfast sandwich with pimento, bacon, cheese, scrambled, eggs, and a secret sauce or two on multigrain bread was my treat this morning.

I've had breakfast sandwiches in 49 states and 39 countries over the past 60 years, but I've never been treated to anything like this.

You might want to put this place into your GPS if you're anywhere Decatur. You'll never find it unless you're following directions to get here.

Based on the cakes, cookies, and other sweet treats in the display cases, my breakfast sandwich only scratched the surface.

As an added bonus, there are vegan and gluten-free options.

1  Thank awe3mac
Dave W, Public Relations Manager at Southern Sweets Bakery, responded to this reviewResponded 7 September 2017

Thank you.. We love when we hit the right taste bud for our guests.. Always trying to get the next best thing right. We hope your GPS finds you in in the Decatur area again soon..

Reviewed 30 June 2017

The best soups and sandwiches I've ever had, not to mention the desserts! There is something for everyone here, including vegetarians and gluten free diets.

1  Thank tlee6

Thanks, we try hard to extend our menu for several dietary needs and are proud of what we have to offer.. thanks for taking the time to give us your feedback and we are happy you love our yummy desserts

Reviewed 28 June 2017 via mobile

Delicious meal, I don't think you could go wrong with anything here. The desserts are amazing and there are tons of choices.

Thank you.. we try hard to keep you happy.. Glad you had a great experience..

Reviewed 14 June 2017

A restaurant I frequent serves amazing cheesecake and I asked who made it....Southern Sweets! I ended up getting one for a friends birthday and it was a hit! Eager to try the others as well. Amazingly nice staff as well!

Glad you liked the NY Cheesecake.. The founder Nancy brought it from New York and has even perfected it a bit here. Hope to see you again soon and we cannot wait to hear what you think of the rest of the yummy desserts

Reviewed 19 March 2017

The desserts are to die for! They make dessert for many upscale Atlanta restaurants. They have great breakfasts and sandwiches, too. I usually get Birthday cakes here.

Great Recipes and using the finest ingredients .. makes the desserts and food that much better .. Thanks for taking the time to write us a review..