“Great Greek food, very good prices”

Taziki's Mediterranean Cafe
Ranked #97 of 423 Restaurants in Decatur
Description: Get away from the busy pace of your life and the noise of the world. Step through our doors and discover a place where we combine extraordinary food with meaningful connections. Look around and you may notice the pictures on the wall that tell the story of Keith and Amy Richards' 1997 trip to Greece where they encountered big-hearted people around small table cafe's that inspired Taziki's. Our Mediterranean-inspired menu has a bit of a southern accent, which we make from scratch everyday. Watch us prepare your meal through our open kitchens, and enjoy the relaxing music and quiet environment that is designed for conversation and community gatherings. After all, in a world hungry for connection and happiness, relationships are what matter most. Need to get away? Time to escape to Taziki's.
Reviewed 3 February 2017

OK, I love feta, I love everything Greek, food that is. After 4 hours at the DeKalb Court House, needed a food fix. I was very impressed. Looks like a fast food place, it is not. Wonderful lamb, grilled to perfection, Greek Salad great and I even got extra Feta. Ill be back

1  Thank M Richard M

Reviewed 30 November 2016

This was our first visit and found the food excellent! Everything was very fresh and tasty. The wait staff was very friendly and kept things looking neat and clean. Will definitely return.

Reviewed 18 November 2016 via mobile

I love this place! I had the signature pasta & fell in love with it! It's perfect! Everything is fresh! Their chocolate chunk cookies are on point too!

They don't use microwaves & everything is fresh made to order. This is a MUST STOP wherever you are! The chain is growing so check your local listings for Tazikis!

There is something for everyone here!

Reviewed 14 August 2016

This is a new location. I had the greek salad with beef. It was excellent - I really enjoyed it. My only observation was the serving size was a little small for the price point.

However, my associate ordered a gyro wrap - loved it - and stated it was a great portion - I agree it was very generous.

Regardless, the food is food is very good and this is a welcome addition to the downtown Decatur Square area.

The staff were all extremely nice and very professional.

Reviewed 26 July 2016

Great food. Wonderful customer service. Loved the lemon chicken and taziki dip. Very friendly and helpful.