All reviews pet friendly hotel small dog highway side traveling with pets great place to stay waffles room was clean first floor biscuits easy access very nice hotel road noise the breakfast area nice breakfast after a long day hot breakfast staff was friendly
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We always stop at this La Quinta, while traveling back and forth to Chicago. It is consistently clean and has a nice hot breakfast bar. It is a popular stop, so book ahead to get your choice of rooms.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This was a horrible experience, first we found out if you left the room the door would not lock, we called the front desk and the staff told us he would call the manager. Then the msnsgersaid he would not come in or c as ll maintenance in we would just have to wait until someone checked out then they would ch as he our room. In the mean time I had to go meet people outside the hotel room and had to leave our stuffing a unlocked room. Then while I was out the staff called And in ch formed me that if I wanted a new room I needed to come back before 2 pm, because the cleaning staff was leaving. My first thought was why does it matter you cant rent the broken door room anyway. I told them this they informed me that they were going to use it anyway. They informed me they were using it. Then when they gave me the new room the checked me out the reregistared me and double charged my account over 600.00. Then when I asked for it to be fixed the manager said it will be back in your account within 2 weeks. What? I am on vacation that's a lot of money to do with out on vacation. Especially when you just paid that amount to the hotel for your stay. This was a terrible hotel to stay at because of the poor management and staff being lead by the management. The hotel was great and nice but the over charging and none lockable door made the whole trip a nightmare as far as the stay went. Be careful when deciding to stay here. Hope this helps.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

My husband and I stayed here while we were in town for a conference. The room and the bathroom were larger than most. Bed was very comfortable. Breakfast had a large variety. I didn’t like the lamp was not good for reading. Also there were lots of ladybugs in our room. Others on the hall said the same.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Even though this is a pet friendly hotel, the stench in the room was unbearable. They put me at the end of the hall and I am handicapped and asked to be next to the elevator. There was no automatics handicap doors and no one there to open the hallway doors. Front desk man was un co-opertive and couldn't have cared less. Beds are extremely high off the ground and no stools were available. I am 4'10" and handicapped

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
LQ Customer Car... T, LQ Customer Care at La Quinta Inn & Suites Dalton, responded to this reviewResponded 2 days ago

Dear Values Guest,

We are very sorry to hear of your negative experience while staying with us. We appreciate the constructive critique, as we are continuously striving to improve our guest experience. It is only through your feedback that improvements are considered and made. Our hope is that you will give us a chance to better serve you in the future. We very much appreciate your business and thank you for staying with us.

Danielle