“Great stay, clean and comfortable”
Review of Quality Inn Dalton

Quality Inn Dalton
Ranked #11 of 22 Hotels in Dalton
Gainesville, Georgia
“Great stay, clean and comfortable”
Reviewed 3 February 2012

I stayed here for one night on the way home. This location is right off I-75, and beside two other hotels. I found the room to be clean and comfortable, very quiet ( Room 112, at the end of the building). I was surprised how quiet it was with all the cars from all three hotels. Micro and fridge in the room, and large area for truck parking. The staff is very nice and helpful. I judge a room by cleanliness, bed quality, and shower ( really all that matters to frequent hotel stays) . This one passed on all three. Average choice hotel breakfast, but the hotel is a good value for price. I would stay again.

Room Tip: My room at the end was really quiet.
  • Stayed February 2012, travelled on business

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (34)
Robbinsville, North Carolina
Reviewed 2 February 2012

What can I say it was a great stay at a good motel. The rate was affordable for a traveler with todays fuel, food and lodgingm prices. The room was clean, quiet, a big enough to be comfortable. Desk and refrigerator always a needed for a businessman. The bed was comfortable. Housekeeping was great. Front desk staff was friendly and helpful.

• Stayed January 2012, travelled on business
1 Thank Robert G
Central Illinois
Reviewed 10 October 2011

It was an ok hotel, and the people were nice, but the bathrooms are tiny. We really needed a handicapped room, but none were available. It's a good thing that the handicapped individual in our party didn't need to sit down to use the toilet because he never would have been able to get back up. The toilet is low and the door only clears the front by an inch. The rooms were fairly clean, but I feel like we could have found a better room for the price.

Room Tip: If you normally need a grab bar or a taller toilet, make sure you get a handicapped room ahead of ti...
  • Stayed October 2011, travelled with family
2 Thank TheMooseFamily
Valdosta, Georgia, United States
Reviewed 3 October 2011

Several weeks before my vacation I made reservations for two nights at this property.
Earlier in the afternoon, I called to make sure that everything was in order. We checked in and found out we would have a room on the back side of the hotel instead of the front. There was no parking near the room which required me to use the dilapidated cart to carry our luggage. It was dark and the lighting was very poor in this area of the hotel. The person next to us had his door open and the smell of alcohol pervaded the area. We were somewhat concerned about our safety for the night. We decided that one night exceeded the time here. The breakfast choices were adequate.. We eagerly checked out the next morning with no desire to return here. This experience led me to question the quality in this Quality Inn.

• Stayed September 2011, travelled with friends
7 Thank meshwe

Travellers are raving about these Dalton hotels

Key Largo, Florida
Reviewed 28 July 2011

I have stayed at the Quality Inn on College Road, exit 333, numerous times in recent years. It is a fabulous small hotel. You can park right outside your room, there is a Chili's Restaurant across the parking lot, the rates are much better than the bigger hotels around there, and the staff is very friendly and helpful. The rooms have always been clean, they offer free wi-fi, have a refrigerator and microwave in each room, and a decent free breakfast in the morning.

• Stayed July 2011, travelled on business