“It's Chili's, nothing more to say...”
Review of Chili's

Chili's
Ranked #12 of 195 Restaurants in Dalton
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 16 August 2017

I always have enjoyed Chilis since they hit Georgia back in the middle 80's, this location was next to the hotel, so why not. sat in the bar area and not really busy, but the staff stayed busy and kept my glass full and that's what matters...Attentiveness is key to service and this one did very well...

Reviewed 23 July 2017 via mobile

We stayed at a local hotel and walked to Chilis since it was close and we were pulling a rather large boat. It was Saturday night around 8pm - there was a 30 minute wait for a table but I found it neat that they get your cell number and text you when your table is ready. We have two adults and two kids in our family. The wait for food was a little longer than usual but we had great family conversation so it was welcoming tonight! We knew it would be a little bit since it was so busy however our waiter was on top of things and that was nice. The kids had the mini burgers off the kids menu and they ate it all! I also had mini burgers and they were delicious. My husband had fried cauliflower and said it was superb. I decided to have a margarita and the presidente one was very good but very strong. My kids decided on the kids molten lava dessert and they didn't finish it all between the two, for $2.49 that was a steal! My son did touch that screen thing and think he was playing a "free" game for about 3 minutes until I said no games during dinner - it ended up on he bill for $1.99 which bothered me - but we were exhausted from our long drive so I didn't say anything - I do think they would have taken it off. I just hate those machines if a kid can accidentally do that! $60 with tip for a family of four with drinks and desserts was not bad at all. I usually hate going out to eat because it seems the food and service is never worth the cost, tonight I was pleased. If ever in the area again, we would eat here.

Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

My sisters and I had a fabulous lunch together. The chips and salsa are addictive! We had fajitas and hamburgers. They were all scrumptious. The service was very friendly and the restaurant extremely clean. Very happy sisters!

Reviewed 10 July 2017

My husband got a great salad called the Caribbean Chicken Salad that he loved! I got the prime rib tacos which I would not get again...the chicken are much better. But the guacamole and chips were super. Kudos to Chili's for how well they do carry-out (we were staying in a nearby hotel with our two dogs). Our order was perfect with every utensil and condiment we could need.

Reviewed 9 July 2017

Our server Mark was wonderful. The happy hour prices were welcome after a long day on the road. Vegetarian options like sides of corn on the cob, black beans, asparagus, salad, etc allows you to put together a healthy meal on the road.

Been to Chili's? Share your experiences!